Anybody like.....

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Anybody of you do like that kind of candy, WarHeads; Extreme Sour?

Warheads.jpg

I do! I love that candy, I always eat that mostly the time.. They do have a small juice inside of candy, very sour outside of candy. YUMMMMMIE!

It's so funny! Sequoias saw me taking some of that candies from his work which it's giving to people... I took maybe 20 candies? So, Sequoias took one of them, Lemon flavor and somehow he put it in his mouth. He made that look that it's very fking sour! I was laughing my ass off to seeing him like that way! His cheeks goes in his jaws like it's sucking it in because it's VERY FKING sour!

Oh man.. You brought my old days back.. I remember eating that sour candies - warheads, and it just made my head and mouth explodes...

Since now, I don't eat anything sour, it just made my stomach upsets.

I miss Warheads!

I dont like sour. eww My husband and my son love sour and sweet.

Yea, I remember about in late 90's but seems rare to find Warheads.

I have hard time to find Warheads at stores.

Me eat that? NO WAY! No thank you! LOL! My son hate sour candies! Wait till he gets older he'll hook to it!!! WHY? His friends will eat them then he'll follow them. So wait and see if I am right or wrong. :giggle:

lol when i first tasted them i couldnt take them at all lol so i cheated and put in water for few min then pop it in my mouth. once sour worn out it taste really sweet and i loved it heh . eventually i got used to it and was able to pop it in my mouth wihtout water.

lol i have many of them here as TJ got for halloween.. i opened one and gave to TJ told him to try that.. he put it in his mouth and suddenly his face just expression so funny!!! he was like that is SOUR!!! hahahaha.. i laughed so hard! he spitted it out and throw it away..

i never thought to put in water and wait let it dissolve then taste the sweet?? lmao! cheaters! hehe.. :) thanks for the tip.. heh

My kids love sour candies. I dont like any candies...

But, When I eat chocatale candies for "women s day" ya know what Im talking.. heh:giggle:

Agree ladies ?

M-:afro:

My kids love sour candies. I dont like any candies...

But, When I eat chocatale candies for "women s day" ya know what Im talking.. heh:giggle:

Agree ladies ?

M-:afro:

sorry, I cannot live without any candies. I dont like dark choc.

My son love sour candies. I did try it and I gave up. Boy , my jaw was killing me.
I love CHOCOLATE!!! I got to have chocolate!! If,I'm in bad mood, I take chocolate to cheer me up.

oh i do like sometime not all the time.. it depend on how sour is but my god daughter love it..

Oh man.. You brought my old days back.. I remember eating that sour candies - warheads, and it just made my head and mouth explodes...

Since now, I don't eat anything sour, it just made my stomach upsets.

I miss Warheads!

Same here, too. I vomited once after I ate one. After that, I will NEVER buy that kind of sour ( warheads ) again.

I just can't stand them now. I have grown up and my stomach don't like that much sugar and sour stuff at the same time.

My son loves those, but make my jaws hurt! He gave me one long time ago, and he laughed at me the way you laughed at sequoias! Thought too funny the look on my face!

Back