Anybody like extreme off road??

If I am living in California -- I will be sure to join as my husband is quite keen in 4x4'ing offroad. :)

:) It would be nice if your husband could join us. It is a bit hard to expand the club like that because it is kinda expensive and a lot of fixing. I spent about 6 weeks working on my XJ (Cherokee) and I am not finished. I hope to finish it before Sept. 20 for deer hunting. :P

Yeah, I expected it to be sort of an expensive hobby by joining up and fixing up the 4x4 for off road events. My hubby has spent some time on his Pajero, getting things for it and installing 2 CB radios (UHF and FM), etc etc....he's thinking about upgrading to a Toyota Land Cruiser, I think...! Erk..I'll have to find out after work as he's still asleep and I'm about to head out for work. :P
Ta da!

Cool, I like LC especially FJ60. LC is popular in Australia so I am sure your hubby wanted one. :) It is nice to have CB but I am Deaf. The best solution is go off road in a group instead of alone. Trailraiders members usually go off road together which that it is real nice and F-U-N!

Yeah, I agree -- I've gone off road 4x4ing a few times and it was fun. I even drove over a fallen log despite doubts that I'd not make it over, ha! I did make it over anyway! ;)
I have some pictures from some trips up to Woodspoint.
You have a point about going 4x4ing in groups -- we do the same anyway. Andy installed the CB radios just in case we ever got separated from the group and got lost or stuck/bogged, etc. :)

Me and one of my best friends, Iostjeep on this board used to go offroading ALL the time. But he moved to new york to RIT so no more offroading. One of the main reasons i'm selling my 4runner. if you check out in Auto Talk you can see some of the pics i posted of my offroad truck and chris's. :afro:

I have a friend who loves going off-roading. We went off-roading a few times when we were in Texas. We snuck off behind a warehouse and drove through the huge field that was about 25 square miles. We also drove through the woods that surrounded that field. Whew! What fun! :thumb:

Back