anybody have vp?

chriseg2681

Reaction score
i am very bored and i want to chat with anybody. does anybody have vp? if so, leave a message and i will send you my vp number :ty:

Of course most of us have vp.. but we all would not give out our phone numbers to strangers.... PLEASE RESPECT US....IT IS OUR PRIVATE

I would suggest you to stay here in this AD a little bit longer for ADers to get to know you first.... BEFORE they'd decide to give their VP # to you thru PM. Ok ? :)

You are just a new member of this AD by judgin' how many posts you posted. ;)

I would suggest you to stay here in this AD a little bit longer for ADers to get to know you first.... BEFORE they'd decide to give their VP # to you thru PM. Ok ? :)

:gpost:

She has a good point so u cant get mad at us for not trusting anyone right away.

Agreed! That's what I did.

I do have VP but I don't use it very much, mostly at nights I do call my friends or they calls me, just remember "respect" to others while asking for vp #, I agree with others....

I get bored sometimes, just give me a hollar @ aim or yahoo or msn (have it on screen- I mean on my profile) lol when u want to chat......:)

i am very bored and i want to chat with anybody. does anybody have vp? if so, leave a message and i will send you my vp number :ty:

Cool!!! :):):)

Me Curious, Did somebody send a message to you and have to chat vp with yet?:giggle: :):):)

If not.....

Then further you can create a thread to keep you busy? :thumb: :)

I'm interest chat pretty girl with nice chest, must be between 21 to 29 years old. Picture must proof before arrange for VP chat :D

no serious need. :giggle:

You need to stay around a little longer and get to know people, that's all. You're too new and we don't know you at all. I've exchanged VP # with a few members on Alldeaf because I've been around here since June 2004.

I agree with them. I don't give out my VP number when I meet people for first time, just get to know them first before giving out contact info, but if its for business or whatever, its different story like if a candidate need my help on campaign, I would give them my contact info when I meet them.

By the way, welcome to AllDeaf! Stick around and people will get to know you.

Uh ahem.... I have to saying that I agree with most of them... If you know a friend for pretty long, and trust a person so you can have a vp # to give.. but ahem careful..... :)

Back