anybody feel depressed today?

Seriously? I thought only 4 countries suppor USA... lol

nah, i was in a good mood. I was cleaning everything in my home and I felt so good about it!! :-D

Kinda yeah... I have been like a roller coaster today... Happy and hyper this morning to depressed and gloomy tonite. Not to mention I'm feeling pretty crappy tonite right now.

oh umm why it make you feeling like that way when u are depressed.. huh? umm it doesn't need to think about it. All u need is just postive that is all....

Talk to someone when you are VERY depressed, if it really helps. In person, it would be EVER better.

I hardly got depressed so far - and I think the weather is probably the factor... the warm weather here in California, of course!

About this time-im very good now!! ...

but few week ago, it was very bad for me....cuz i was sick- fever for about four days and plus 7 days- i'd woman day ..errfz :mad:

I'm having my morning sickness right now, so you probably can figure out what I'm feeling right now. :ugh:

I'm in an okay mood. Not very happy but not sad either. I guess I'm just... bored.

I'm kinda depressed last week was worse because my gf went to west va hasn't told anyone but me and her family come 2 me with all these questions. I find out she's not coming back and now her parents are beg me to get her... I'm not upset then depressed I think cuz I dunno what to do. Ughhh women!

Yea, I am alittle depressed today.
Hub is now working 2 jobs.
He is gone for his first job at 10am until 4pm, then
4:30pm he goes to his other job until 12 am.
The kids are taking it hard. He just started this last
week so it's gonna take some adjustment.

daprilz said:
anybody feel depressed today?
It sounds silly, but the best thing I learned to help when feeling sad or depressed is to do something happy. It's hard to stay sad when you are petting a bunch of puppies and kittens at the pet store, or working in the garden, or whatever it is that brings you joy. Dancing? Playing with kids? Building a sand castle? Writing? Everyone has different things that make them happy. I wish I had known about doing this when I was younger - it helps a lot.

i was depressed yesterday for the reason

my town lost a police chief and a fire captain to a heilcoper crash they both died on the scene

MorriganTait said:
It sounds silly, but the best thing I learned to help when feeling sad or depressed is to do something happy. It's hard to stay sad when you are petting a bunch of puppies and kittens at the pet store, or working in the garden, or whatever it is that brings you joy. Dancing? Playing with kids? Building a sand castle? Writing? Everyone has different things that make them happy. I wish I had known about doing this when I was younger - it helps a lot.

look at the date d daprilz created this thread I meant.. .. it was created over 3 years ago ;)

Back