anybody ever had...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
anybody here ever had a bad day that seems just doesnt end? i mean like example last thurs you had your bad day then on friday and just everyday till today all seem to be bad day with something new that wasnt so positive. if so.. feel up to share the story?

anybody here ever had a bad day that seems just doesnt end? i mean like example last thurs you had your bad day then on friday and just everyday till today all seem to be bad day with something new that wasnt so positive. if so.. feel up to share the story?

I have, once, I messed up on work and gotten in trouble for it then the next day, I gotten into a hit and run and took to the shop to have it repaired and I had to pay $1,200 decubitle making me go broke which really sucked! :(

yea thats what is happening to me... i had bad day since july 29.... only one good day and that was on july 30 then july 31 bad day and still have it ever since. grrrrrr

yeah, I had worst nightmare in May 22nd after my ex girlfriend block me for good after I get home from her hometown for a visit. It was very painfully experience I ever face.

Our bad day began last Thursday and continue to this day. It all started with our little dog got sick then she felt better then she felt bad till Sunday am I told my husband, this is not right and let bring her to vet. Thank god the Vet was open Sunday am. Then saw x-ray, it brings me tears. then yesterday vet told my husband, the foreign object was moving out so I was high hopefully then today it all crash down. She is having surgery and hopefully vet will find it. And hopefully she will survive the surgery. I am not sure about tmw, yet.

Yeah there was a time when I was driving a really crappy car in a real nice neighborhood I was just heading to work, the police kept on pulling me over just because my car happen to be a pieces of junk. If I wasn't doing anything wrong, then why are they pulling me over for the past three days? It has to be the car. Ever since I got a new car, the police leaves me alone. :confused:

Back