Anybod like that movie?

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Movie Named: The Breakfast Club

The Picture:
breakfastclub01.jpg

About Movie: A diverse group of high schoolers forced to spend detention on a Saturday in the library. Forced to make the best of their circumstances, they learn to understand each other and discover that in spite of their initial differences, they actually share many common feelings and problems.

Genres: Comedy and Drama
Running Time: 1 hr. 37 min.
Release Date: February 15, 1985
MPAA Rating: R

I love that movie alot! I just watched that on the TV ;)

What about you guys?

i love the movie i still have the tape lol

i am going to play it on my new tv hehe

I haven't seen that movie yet cuz I was at work that time. :P

That is so 1980's I remember with the redhead girl Molly, I can't remember her last name I liked her back then when I was a boy at that time. I thought she was beautiful. It is a good movie. I had forgotten about that movie after so many years. good movie :) :thumb:

Cant see picture though...

Believe it or not...I haven't seen it!!! :eek3:

Yeah... i had seen this movie... it was funny and little sad... i saw it many years ago
SxyPorkie

I remembered watching it with one of my friend... it's his favorite movie. Now I forgot the movie.

I've seen like half of it on TV once it seems okay to me.

I like any movies with Molly Ringwald because they are the classics of 1980s. and she is adorable redhead!

Breakfast Club, Sixteen Clubs, For Keeps?, Pretty in Pink, etc.

She still acts in movies. She is now doing various broadway shows cross the nation.

Ahhh I was 17 years old in 1985 - I loved this movie to death. I I watched this like 25 times - it was a big deal in 1985 and 1986.

Great memories :)

one of the most popular movies...

the actor who was the princpal in teh movie died this spring or summer... forgot when

One of John Hughes movies that I enjoyed for years.

Sixteen Candles
Weirdo Science
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
She's Having A Baby
Uncle Buck

and working with staffs for

Pretty In Pink
Great Outdoors
Home Alone
101 & 102 Dalmatians

Back