any1 w/ CI

eques

Reaction score
any1 have CI?

I need to interview a person w/ a CI for one of my classes. anyone interested? I'm studying to interpret. :bye:

eques said:
I need to interview a person w/ a CI for one of my classes. anyone interested? I'm studying to interpret. :bye:

I have one. Just got it last June so feel free to PM me if you want to ask me questions.

Good luck with your studies!

Need some help. i'm studying to be an interpreter and i have an interview due on thursday for a class. i need to interview someone w/ CI. i can email or IM question to whoever. anyone interested?????????? please!!!!! i'm such a procrastinator but it's hard to find anyone

Is the interview required to be in person? Is it do-able to be done over the internet?

If it's in person, Location would be helpful if you posted it.

I have a feeling that you want to do it over the cables of light, so what I would do in this siutation is to leave an Instant messaging program up, and leave your screename in the post. Wait until someone IM's you.

I hope this helps.

thanx for response. i can im ?'s. i don't understand tech so i dunno how to do what you told me :dunno: . my sn is horserider1284 and i have aim. or i can email the ?'s. let me know what's more convenient.

I have a CI - have had it for over 4 years now. YOu can PM me the questions if you want. :)

pm me too i have cochlear implant since i was 9 years old that would mean i have it for 15 years or so

by the way i already PM you eques, check your private messages

im on aim Redflamingrider... feel free to IM me

Last edited:
Back