Any Zelda freaks here?

mizwytch

Reaction score
I just LOVE Nintendo game systems and this is because I love the Zelda games. This is leading up to this question...is any one here playing, or has played, Twilight Princess? I am in need of finding out how I get to this one chest that is outside of castle town on a pedestal surrounded by a stone banister and water. I have played this game many times and I am always finding things I haven't found before...(I've never found all the heart pieces or poes)...and I can't get to this one damned chest! ARGH!

I like the Zelda games. I own several of them. The latest I have is Wind Waker. I need to get Twilight Princess. :(

I like the Zelda games. I own several of them. The latest I have is Wind Waker. I need to get Twilight Princess. :(

I also have Windwaker...as well as Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask. I have one of the special edition N64's...the one's they made for Majora's Mask. I have the special gold cased holographic edition of Majora's Mask too. Twilight Princess rocks...you're gonna love it when you do get it. Try ebay or GameStop if you have one in your area. You might be able to get a good used copy of Twilight Princess. :naughty:

Beat all em. My favorite is OOT, best to play. However, I love Link to the Past's ending.

Yep, I was gonna post a good game website for you but he nailed it in the head. For future reference, use Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message Boards, and More - GameFAQs

It's the best and very resourceful to finding all informations you need on any games regardless of what systems you play on.

I have lost my faith in Nintendo Wii. Nintendo is not what they used to be. NES, SNES, N-64 is ok, and GCN is the best. I sold my Wii after 3 months of Nintendo's release of Wii. It collected dust after a month of playing on Wii. I switched Wii to Xbox 360. I have no regrets on sold Wii. IMO, bought Xbox 360 is one of my best decisions over 22+ years of my video games experience. I have had Xbox 360 for past 4 years. I have personally know too many deaf people's choices is Xbox 360 than Wii/PS3 because of XBL interaction, XBL, and Kinect.

Yep, I was gonna post a good game website for you but he nailed it in the head. For future reference, use Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message Boards, and More - GameFAQs

It's the best and very resourceful to finding all informations you need on any games regardless of what systems you play on.

I have lost my faith in Nintendo Wii. Nintendo is not what they used to be. NES, SNES, N-64 is ok, and GCN is the best. I sold my Wii after 3 months of Nintendo's release of Wii. It collected dust after a month of playing on Wii. I switched Wii to Xbox 360. I have no regrets on sold Wii. IMO, bought Xbox 360 is one of my best decisions over 22+ years of my video games experience. I have had Xbox 360 for past 4 years. I have personally know too many deaf people's choices is Xbox 360 than Wii/PS3 because of XBL interaction, XBL, and Kinect.

OH SNAP DUDE! I wish I had known you were going to sell it...and when...I would have bought it. I want a Wii because of the new Zelda game that is out. :shock:
Thanks for the links to the sites too guys. Still having problems getting to that damned chest though. :hmm:

The game I couldn't able to play and dislike is "The Legend of Zelda II: Link's adventure"
It's too different for me.

My sister in law got me hooked on Legend of Zelda when it first came out. I haven't played any of the sequels.

My sister in law got me hooked on Legend of Zelda when it first came out. I haven't played any of the sequels.

If you like LOZ then you'd probably LOVE the rest of them...especially Ocarina of Time, Major's Mask, and Twilight Princess. I'm aiming for a Wii so I can get the newest Zelda game that's out. :D

This is so cool; I LOVED Legend of Zelda! We have an old Nintendo game system. I haven't played it for a while, didn't even know there were sequels.

Do games like that play on XBox? We have been debating whether to buy a Wii or an XBox for the exercise programs.

This is so cool; I LOVED Legend of Zelda! We have an old Nintendo game system. I haven't played it for a while, didn't even know there were sequels.

Do games like that play on XBox? We have been debating whether to buy a Wii or an XBox for the exercise programs.

XBox is better if you don't just want exercise and want to play regular games.

But Zelda is Nintendo and not on XBox

Nope...Zelda can only be played on Nintendo systems. I have a Nintendo64 and a Gamecube...never played XBox.

Thanks for the info. I am among the technologically-challenged and get easily confused as to what device can do what things.

We have an ancient Nintendo system. Maybe that's Nintendo 64? Don't even know.

Anyway, my hubby wants the Wii exercise thing, I want streaming video/Netflix if they ever figure out the caption issues, and I understood (please tell me if this is right or wrong!) that the Xbox will carry captions from DVDs to the TV, but most internet-connected DVD boxes will not.

Thanks for the info. I am among the technologically-challenged and get easily confused as to what device can do what things.

We have an ancient Nintendo system. Maybe that's Nintendo 64? Don't even know.

Anyway, my hubby wants the Wii exercise thing, I want streaming video/Netflix if they ever figure out the caption issues, and I understood (please tell me if this is right or wrong!) that the Xbox will carry captions from DVDs to the TV, but most internet-connected DVD boxes will not.

Dunno if it has caption capability or not. One of my on going grievances with any of the online movie sites I've found. And Youtube's CC SUCKS! I know nothing about Xbox. I have a nephew who has one but he never uses it for the movie stuff...and he has hearing so never uses CC.

Back