any you know why girls surprised about my college

matajan

Reaction score
lots of women or friends asked me where i am going or when i will graduate, seems shocked I am attending this top university. Why did they really shocked, never thought any deafies can get into college like mine?

what top university?

maybe they are shocked that it's about time for you to focus on school more important than hunting for women????

hehe...I want to meet you in person soon when at campus.

It's not necessary because I am married. I encourage you to focus on your school and your future and your future job. women are the last thing on your mind.

frisky and matajan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

i am surprised you haven't flunked out yet because you've been so busy with creating just about 886982647832657862895749208 different threads of the same topic. You should seek counciling, this doesn't sound healthy. Plus, you are trying to go after girls who are probably independent types and they don't want wacko needy dudes. Well, unless it's she's into dom/sub kinda stuff. No girl is gonna wanna stay with you since you only want a girl for whatever shallow reasons you've listed before. Do what I suggest, pay for it. Go to the nastiest part of town and pick up a hooker. Preferably without teeth.

Either way, this whole message board now knows that you can't get girls for the life of you.

i am surprised you haven't flunked out yet because you've been so busy with creating just about 886982647832657862895749208 different threads of the same topic. You should seek counciling, this doesn't sound healthy. Plus, you are trying to go after girls who are probably independent types and they don't want wacko needy dudes. Well, unless it's she's into dom/sub kinda stuff. No girl is gonna wanna stay with you since you only want a girl for whatever shallow reasons you've listed before. Do what I suggest, pay for it. Go to the nastiest part of town and pick up a hooker. Preferably without teeth.

Either way, this whole message board now knows that you can't get girls for the life of you.

:gpost::rockon::thumb:

Good, start focusing on school and girls will be the last thing on your list. :)

:lol:

Do they bite?

Do those without teeth give better oral sex? :lol:

Shel90,,,,,,,yep. Not necessarily wit
H hookers but if she can take them out it is different to say the least

Back