Any Warframe gamers here?

Daza

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any Warframe gamers who currently play regularly?
I have picked the game up again after playing it for a while about a year ago.

It has had a lot of changes since then and its much better with more new features. For those who may not know what this is, its a free to play fps on Steam. It utilizes mod cards which you can level up and add to your weapons and warframes etc. It definately has a coop gameplay and would be keen to play with some other hoh or deaf gamers.

I played it quite a bit a couple of months ago but have since taken a break from it. It was getting a bit too easy and I was getting burned out on it. At the time there just weren't many people who were playing the more difficult planets like Pluto, which would've made the game more challenging and fun for me. That may have changed since the game has been updated a couple of times and I hear it now has a decent tutorial finally for those new to the game.

What rank/level are you in the game? I have quite a bit of duplicate rare mods if you need any, including most of the nightmare ones.

I'll see about hopping on there occasionally and maybe you and I can get some fun on. Here's some info for you to get a hold of me in Steam and Warframe:

Warframe: mattjb
Steam: matthew
Steam profile: Steam Community :: Matt Burris

I played it quite a bit a couple of months ago but have since taken a break from it. It was getting a bit too easy and I was getting burned out on it. At the time there just weren't many people who were playing the more difficult planets like Pluto, which would've made the game more challenging and fun for me. That may have changed since the game has been updated a couple of times and I hear it now has a decent tutorial finally for those new to the game.

What rank/level are you in the game? I have quite a bit of duplicate rare mods if you need any, including most of the nightmare ones.

I'll see about hopping on there occasionally and maybe you and I can get some fun on. Here's some info for you to get a hold of me in Steam and Warframe:

Warframe: mattjb
Steam: matthew
Steam profile: Steam Community :: Matt Burris

I am rank 5 in the game. I have about three lvl 30 WF's and two new frames im leveling up and another being constructed.

The major new changes is the UI, you now have a small ship as your UI which you can walk around and interact with configuring your frames, mods and foundry etc. They have clan dojos where you can hang out with other players and also have access to research for gear you cannot otherwise get.
Also the other new addition is they have Kubrows which is more like a hyena than a dog and its not a pet. You cannot have a sentinel equipped when using one. There are three different Kubrow breeds, which size and colouring differs every time. They will expand on that aspect i guess.

They are handy at taking down heavy armoured opponents or opening locked lockers for example. The downside is they need dna stabilizing every so often which costs game credits. But you can put them into statis instead if you want to, or are having an extended break from the game. They also warn you when an enemy is close.

Was there Prime Warframes when you used to play in the past? there are also prime weapons you can make too, but those blueprints can only be found in high level areas or via trading. Which may or may not be a new feature to you?

I know what you mean by burnout. The game is a little repetitive when farming for specific mods or components, but at least the levels do have some randomization to a degree. The combat can be quite intensive at times. But i am enjoying it at the moment as i have had some late nights doing missions with bonus rewards might attest to, lol. Apparently in a few weeks they are announcing another major update or new features coming.
I hope it will be a new faction and maybe some more planets.

Its a game more fun to play with friends than on your own and often you need other players to play the harder levels or game modes like defense.
I think there are some new game mods too. Like survival and mobile-defense.

I couldn't find you on steam. There are a lot of matthew's on there. And for some weird reason your steam profile page gave me an error saying you "this user has not set up their steam profile". Weird.
But i did manage to send you a friend invite in warframe, so i can add you to steam that way.

Is there any other alldeaf members who plays this game? it would be cool to have a group of us playing. The more the better as to be able to take on tougher opponents.

I haven't checked out all the new features and warframes yet, but I did hop on for a little bit this morning to update the game and to remind myself what my account's name is for the game.

I have about 400 hours into the game, and have collected all of the warframes except a few of the prime ones. I have a few prime weapons, but have mostly stuck with the Boltor Prime. I still have some prime blueprints for both warframes and weapons.

I'll look you up next time I'm up for some gaming.

Back