Any tennis fans?

KLEE17

Reaction score
Anyone follow tennis? I was wondering if anyone had thoughts about the Australian Open. Serena Williams lost in one the early rounds. Some say the heat was too much for her.

On the Men's side, I'd like to Federer win it all.

I do enjoy to watch tennis.

#3 Ranked Maria Sharapova lost by 20th ranked Dominika Cibulkova (she is only 5'3") I think Dominika will win it all.

I think Rafael Nadal will win Aus Open, because he can play well in hot weather.

I do enjoy to watch tennis.

#3 Ranked Maria Sharapova lost by 20th ranked Dominika Cibulkova (she is only 5'3") I think Dominika will win it all.

I think Rafael Nadal will win Aus Open, because he can play well in hot weather.

Sharapova is so inconsistent I'm never surprised when she loses. I think Victoria Avarenka will take the Championship, but clearly anything could happen at this point.

You're probably right about Nadal winning, but I'm pushing for Federer.

Epic match between Djokovic and Wawrinka! They both gave it all they had! Congrats to Wawrinka!

My last dog Finlay was a huge fan of tennis balls , he could sniff one anywhere we went.

Yes I hear tennis balls are very popular among dogs.

I would joke that I wish my dog found money that way he found tennis balls. If I had gotten a dollar for every tennis ball Finlay found in nine years I would made some money.

The Dubai Championships is up next. Who do you think will win this Championship? I am rooting for Novak Djokovic.

Hey There,
Yeah, Wawrinka was a surprise at Oz Open. I am a huge Federer fan. Women's tennis is quite tricky. Many top players are pretty inconsistent.
Who do you think would be next champions (rising stars) in men's tennis after the big 4 fades out?
Cheers...

Hey There,
Yeah, Wawrinka was a surprise at Oz Open. I am a huge Federer fan. Women's tennis is quite tricky. Many top players are pretty inconsistent.
Who do you think would be next champions (rising stars) in men's tennis after the big 4 fades out?
Cheers...

Yeah, I didn't expect Waaaaaaawrinka to get past Djokovic. Federer is past his prime. Even though he may easily beat lower ranked players, he can't compete with the top 4 ranked players in the world.

I think that maybe David Ferrer or Tomas Berdych can finally win a Slam even though it may be their only Slam win.

I didn't caught any of this tournament. I'm a Djokovic fan, but we've got some guys having breakthroughs this season. I'm excited about the possibilities.

I didn't caught any of this tournament. I'm a Djokovic fan, but we've got some guys having breakthroughs this season. I'm excited about the possibilities.

Yeah! Djokovic is up against Federer in the semifinals of the Dubai Championship. I am predicting that Djokovic will win in two.

Nah, Surprise, surprise, Federer beat Nole at Dubai Championship. Federer still has his mojo. I think he still has it in him to win atleast 1 more grand slam championsip.

Nah, Surprise, surprise, Federer beat Nole at Dubai Championship. Federer still has his mojo. I think he still has it in him to win atleast 1 more grand slam championsip.

I was disappointed Nole was defeated by Federer, but I am hoping Nole will win the Indian Wells tournament. Federer doesn't have it in him to win another Grand Slam.

Djokovic is going to face Federer for the Indian Wells Championship tomorrow. Who do you think will win the match?

Yeah, once I see Djokovic beat Federer, that's it..he's going to be a champion.

Back