Any suggestions on what I should do in Oakland, SF, and Berkeley

omgcid

Reaction score
Hey guys I am in the bay area this whole week and I do not know what I can do. If you have any ideas please comment below. Thank you and have a good day.

Do you mean you took a trip alone and made no plans with your parents of what to do ??

Pier 39 in SF
Tilden Park in Berkeley
Oakland Zoo

Do you mean you took a trip alone and made no plans with your parents of what to do ??

i think you should mind your own business.

anyway! since i dont live in California anyway i heard theres some good shopping center up in SF and the pier is a fun sight seeing. Have Fun!! :)

i think you should mind your own business.

anyway! since i dont live in California anyway i heard theres some good shopping center up in SF and the pier is a fun sight seeing. Have Fun!! :)

I think you should stop telling me want to do !
When I was 15 yo home I had to tell my dad where I was going and who I was going to be with . I can't believe parents just let their teenage daughter get a trip and not have any plans. I do not want to see anything happen to the OP. I lived in Berkeley and Oakland and pimps drove around looking for pretty young girls. I know to girl that where kidnaped by pimps , the girls where young and pretty and not very street smart. A girl was kidnaped for nine months recently . I do not wear rose colored glasses like you do.

Ghirardelli Square - Fisherman's Wharf of San Francisco - Golden State Park - Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park - Great America Amusement Park, San Jose.

I think we all should stop assuming things that we do not know what's going on to the OP. She could be going with her parents and looking for suggestions, or going with friends. She is only asking for suggestions into attractions in those cities.

The rose colored glasses comment is not necessary... she didn't insult you so you shouldn't start. I can understand that we try to protect teenagers but remember summer is popular for vacations and I think we should mind our own business. If you have concern about the OP, I suggest you to contact in PMland instead of public forum.

Thanks.

I think you should stop telling me want to do !
When I was 15 yo home I had to tell my dad where I was going and who I was going to be with . I can't believe parents just let their teenage daughter get a trip and not have any plans. I do not want to see anything happen to the OP. I lived in Berkeley and Oakland and pimps drove around looking for pretty young girls. I know to girl that where kidnaped by pimps , the girls where young and pretty and not very street smart. A girl was kidnaped for nine months recently . I do not wear rose colored glasses like you do.

There are so many things for you to see in SF/Bay Area. One week is not enough.

If you have time maybe go across the Golden Gate bridge to Sausalito...When I went to CA about 15 years ago it was in the spring time so wandering around there was really nice.

I am trying to remember the other place my friend took me too that was pretty cool...it was a old military fort but that's all I can remember- I have pictures of it buried in a box- some day I'll scan them lol.

Ditto with Pier 39

And if you REALLY want do do something out of the ordinary-- the Pez Museum in San Mateo :) (San Mateo isn't too far away from SF)

here's one site that might give you ideas
Things to do in San Francisco: Check out 375 San Francisco Attractions - TripAdvisor

Hm.. I need to write to my friend out there.. it's been too long.

I like visiting China Town when we go to S.F. Definitely ride a cable car..doesn't matter where. Pier 39 is nice, good food. Across the street from Pier 39 there are tons of shops. You can get a nice sweatshirt for $12.99 which is extremely cheap for S.F.
Definitely take a ride over Golden Gate Bridge, beautiful scenery.

Have fun!!!!

Back