Any SoCal Deaf guy wanna date HOH girl?

Amber22

Reaction score
I'm 22 hard of hearing and tired of dating hearing guys who don't understand or won't take the time to learn sign language. Very hard to communicate and I'm tired. I'm a loving girl who just wants to be somebody's and have fun getting to know a great guy and see where it leads. I live in Orange County and love to dance at clubs and have a drink play pool go to 6 flags and have fun! I'm almost fluent in ASL. Any deaf guy out there who would give it a chance and see where it leads? I'm not looking for marriage proposal but would love to date and see of we match in compatibilityImageUploadedByAllDeaf1399880236.046004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

You should really be careful trying to find someone on line , there are too many crazy people out there pretending to about your age and up to no good. I agree with Calvin about it being best to try and meet people in person then you can see how old they really are and you can check them out better . Please be safe.

Possibly.. I normally don't like long distance. I like to know who I'm talking to and do activities together

Can someone tell me why I can't reply or send messages?? It tells me I don't have permission??

If you mean private messages, then you need to have a certain number of posts first......ten, I think.....

Posts as in like this? Or ten where I start the conversation?

I started this thread to see who is out there in Southern California. I'm frustrated with hearing guys. I like dancing and going to clubs but it's so hard to communicate cuz he can't hear me and I can't hear him. I try so hard to read lips but it would just be so much easier if we could sign. But no hearing guy wants to take the time to learn ASL -_- so I'm sort of giving up on hearing guys. That's why I'm here. Sorry if I come off too strong or desperate. I'm not desperate. I'm not gonna jump on the first guy who responds. I'm just wondering who is out there

Well, online is usually a terrible place to begin with anyway. You never know who you're really getting to know. For all you know, the person you're talking to is a 50 year old guy who is hearing pretending to be a 21 year old Deaf guy who is a college student. I would take Calvin's advice and start to go to Deaf coffee meet ups. You live in freaking California! There are tons of meet ups out there! Ton's of groups and events for you to go to and meet people face to face and in a group setting and not have to worry about meeting up with a creeper and having something happen or god knows what! Don't you see those stories about stuff going wrong with meet ups on Craig's list and Reddit? You can never be too careful with those type of things! At least with meetups there are groups of people and you're in a public area with lots of people... ( Witnesses as I like to call them. )

Secondly, you're young. I know a relationship seems like the "bees knees" and everything... " I'm only 27 don't let me fool you or anything" but you learn that being single is honestly the best time to focus on yourself. I know you say you're not jumping on the first guy and everything, but you seem rather hasty to be in a relationship if you are so hasty to seek needing one online and everything. The more you seek something, the more it avoids you. Try waiting and letting things come to you. Good things come to those who wait. If you rush something, ( especially looking for a relationship ) you're never going to find one that you're going to be happy with. Be happy with you and being single and let it come to you. You're young, attractive and seem intelligent enough... enjoy having fun and focusing on you... all good things in time.

P.S. There are creepers, everywhere....

Last edited:
Yeah that's from Nigeria who is known to scam people here

:wave:welcome to Amber22!

Mew, thought this line of yours: <quote>"The more you seek something, the more it avoids you." <end quote>
-was very wise:)

Back