Any Scuba Divers?

creature0077

Reaction score
My deaf friend and I are thinking about doing a scuba trip to Honduras this year. I was wondering if anyone else dives too and if they want to join us. Would be nice to know a couple others that get their ears wet. :D

Honduras! That sounds like a blast. I've been diving about a year but unfortunately I have been confined to the rather frigid waters of the pacific northwest (Seattle area) :(

My deaf friend and I are thinking about doing a scuba trip to Honduras this year. I was wondering if anyone else dives too and if they want to join us. Would be nice to know a couple others that get their ears wet. :D

i would love to do that too, however i havent scuba'd..

My bro and I were scuba diver at Cancun. Most hearing people were jealous of us since they can't communication around each under the water. Just my bro and I used ASL communication.

I wish we joining with ya.

Back