Any questions to ask me?

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Yes thank you! :mrgreen:

What you do for fun?

lol no problem. :rofl:
For fun.... hm. Chat... swim... just hang out with y'all.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Steel told me to tell you that he really like you. He also want to know if you like him?

*chuckles* I'd like to get to know him more. :) :shock:

whoaaaaaaa someone like Amby wayyy to go !! :rofl:

umm why you don't like school for the deaf?? I am curious!!

hi Amby........ hope you enjoy AD. and I wonder do you only get few deaf? or none at mainstream school? I only have 4 friends but actually they are hearing and one deaf that is all not much at my mainstream school.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
whoaaaaaaa someone like Amby wayyy to go !! :rofl:

umm why you don't like school for the deaf?? I am curious!!

:rofl: hehe. well Ive never been to a school for the deaf.. but my mom wants me to have the best education as possible.. so that's why Im here, plus.. if I went to a deaf school, I would be sort of "way out of the league" with the standards they have there.

Originally posted by Angelcat
hi Amby........ hope you enjoy AD. and I wonder do you only get few deaf? or none at mainstream school? I only have 4 friends but actually they are hearing and one deaf that is all not much at my mainstream school.

Because I'm the only deaf one in the entire town. None at mainstream school, I'm the only one.

Originally posted by Amby
:rofl: hehe. well Ive never been to a school for the deaf.. but my mom wants me to have the best education as possible.. so that's why Im here, plus.. if I went to a deaf school, I would be sort of "way out of the league" with the standards they have there.

I undy Amby!! :thumb:

I undy Amby!! :thumb:

smiles, although it sucks (pardon my language), but.. the social life- its harsh for sure. I'm trying my best although. *shrugs*

Originally posted by Amby
smiles, although it sucks (pardon my language), but.. the social life- its harsh for sure. I'm trying my best although. *shrugs*

that's ok don't worry about your language
don't mind ok :thumb:

that's ok don't worry about your language
don't mind ok :thumb:

lol wow. :eek: smiles. I'm really glad that I found this fourm.. man. I've been hoping for one just like this! :cool:

Do you have a crush here so far? :naughty: Come on reveal :pokes:

We should have a poking emoticon

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Do you have a crush here so far? :naughty: Come on reveal :pokes:

We should have a poking emoticon

lmao I don't know. I haven't gotten the chance to know any of u well enough yet, but I can't wait to know more. :D

Back