Any Philly Fans Here?

philliesfan

Reaction score
I am from the Philly area before moving to Central Pa, and wondered if anyone likes any of the Philly teams?

Nope...everyone got tired of the professional overpaid chokers from philly. Even their philly cheese steaks make me choke...overpriced and not that great. lol:lol:

Nope not a Phillies lover but will be seeing a game next week with them playing my Giants!!

The opposite, sorry buddy!

Glad to see these babies wearing Terrible towels

Go Black and Gold!

The opposite, sorry buddy!

Glad to see these babies wearing Terrible towels

Go Black and Gold!
At least your didn't make the playoffs last year. I'll tell ya this: The steeless will not win another SB as long as Ben is the QB.

My uncle played for the Phillies in the '80s. My husband is Philly fan especially the Eagles.

Would you share who your uncle is? Maybe through a PM?

I think I have already shared that here a long time ago but I will again. His name is Ozzie Virgil Jr. His dad played for the Padres in the 50s. Now, he is retired and living in Phx, AZ.

I spent my summer of 1985 with my aunt and unlce, who was playing for the Phillies at the time...man, going to those baseball games and then going to the locker waiting room ( for the Phllies players' familites) after the games was an experience I will never ever forget. Also, the picnic at the old baseball stadium with the players and their families...I met Pete Rose and Mike Schimitch and their familes. I was only 13 years old and from Phx, AZ which didn't have a baseball team at the time so I saw all of these people as people like my uncle. I had no idea how famous they were. Looking back, all I can say is, "wow....if I only knew then...".

Back