Any one on the fence

planetdoodle

Reaction score
I consider myself on the fence anyone else?

Are you a post turtle? I have seen one by a road, a turtle placed atop a fence post. Poor critter. It knows it doesn't belong up there and has no idea how it got there to begin with.

Are you a post turtle? I have seen one by a road, a turtle placed atop a fence post. Poor critter. It knows it doesn't belong up there and has no idea how it got there to begin with.

Prolly got put up there by some meanie!

:giggle:

Prolly got put up there by some meanie!

I know, I know....too literal. My excuse is that I just came from the thread about that faithful dog in a disaster and was feeling it......but I getcha!

I think he means he isn't bias....towards hearing or deaf....One side or the other....doesn't matter.

I wonder if it is matajan under a different name.

No. I know this poster. He is my buddy. He has his own style. He is definitely not Ivy League. In fact, he might be offended if you said that to him.

yep thank u bee

OMG !!!...Is this Natty?...I'll be dogone!...Ur a big guy now!...How tall?...Seems I remmy you as a kid! HAHA!...Glad to see you here, Natty!...And yeah, like Spel or saywhatkid said...."you've got ur own style"! Still got ur bike and working at the Pharmacy??...Ur cats??...

Ahh...so good to see ya here! Hope to see you post more! 'Cause ur a really intelligent guy!...:cheers::dance2:

OMG !!!...Is this Natty?...I'll be dogone!...Ur a big guy now!...How tall?...Seems I remmy you as a kid! HAHA!...Glad to see you here, Natty!...And yeah, like Spel or saywhatkid said...."you've got ur own style"! Still got ur bike and working at the Pharmacy??...Ur cats??...

Ahh...so good to see ya here! Hope to see you post more! 'Cause ur a really intelligent guy!...:cheers::dance2:
Can't fool us seniors; my Naty radar was blinking!

Yeah, he's a bright guy. His style is different, but I get his message. :cool2:

Yeah still have the cats and now a beagle,got laid off like everyone else,your doggies ok

Yeah still have the cats and now a beagle,got laid off like everyone else,your doggies ok

Have a Pomeranian now, 3 years. Still have my Cocktiels, and a cat, whose a "traveling salesman"....all's good! Boys are now 19, 16 and 14....all so tall and over my 5'2 head!...
Yeah, the "lay-offs"....my oldest wants to join the Army...decent jobs are hard to find....but good luck, Natty!

Back