Any of you pregnant or expecting a child? :)

deafmama78

Reaction score
I am! And I'd like to know who else is! :)
I'm due 9/1/09 with my 3rd child. My oldest two are 8 and 6. They're both thrilled and can't wait to get a new sibling right as they start 3rd grade and 1st grade. :)

Congratulations on your upcoming l'il angel. I myself am not ready til I know I am. As an aunt once told me 'Easy to conceive, difficult to raise'. By the way, look forward to an August birth, most babies are born well before their due date. :)

Congratulations. :)

I have a few friends that are also expecting. They're expecting their 2nd or 3rd kids. :)

Congratulations. My daughter is expecting her second daughter on April 29. :)

Congrats!! i know several old friends of mine who are expecting the third baby too. nope i am not. i think i am done with two kiddos. =D

Congrats!!!! I still need to be patient for a little while... :(

ETA: But I can't wait! Also a friend is due any day now... :D

Jamie

Last edited:
Congratulations, deafmama78. :)

None of my friends expect babies because most of our friends have teenagers like mine...

Not mine! My 8 yr old daughter was 14 days late! I had to go in & be induced when I was 41w6d late, hence her being born right at 42 wks! My 6 yr old daughter was 9 days late! So I am hoping that this one will be 8 days late and be born right on my husband & I's 9th anniversary, on 09/09/09! And that way I get to show everyone my belly at the girls' first day of 3rd gr & 1st gr then go have the baby! :)

Congratulations on your upcoming l'il angel. I myself am not ready til I know I am. As an aunt once told me 'Easy to conceive, difficult to raise'. By the way, look forward to an August birth, most babies are born well before their due date. :)

Thanks everyone! And congrats to those that knows others that are expecting! Hope they all have a safe delivery & healthy babies! :)

My boobs are little bit bigger, but I am not pregnant.. maybe my body changes due to aging.

However, my childhood friend is pregnant with her 2nd baby, which due this July. :lol:

Not really sure what you mean there, by 'most babies being born well before their due dates'. It's true that due dates are educated guesses, but they are just as likely to go beyond the date as come early. Just letting you know! You'll know when you are ready, don't worry about that. They may not be easy to raise, but I don't know what I'd do with out my little 'Kiki-bird'

, most babies are born well before their due date. :)

i was pregnant for 41 weeks with my girl. I had to be induced but i think inducation made my girl tired and weak. thank god she's OK after i had labor for around 22 hours.

Back