Any Of You Play Sports?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since summer already here or will be here likely some of us are experience cold frontier still, I was wondering do you play sports in the summer time such as Volleyball, Softball, Baseball, Football etc.

I love to play sports such as Softball and Volleyball. I don't mind playing other sports with my boys kickball or football.

What about you? :)

Back in high school, I played softball, volleyball, basketball and ran in track.

Now, after I had my son, I decided to go back to play with Women's Softball Team, just for fun, in my local park. They have Men's, Women's and Girls Fast Pitch Softball, Baseball, and t-Ball & baseball for 3-up, and Blaster-ball for age 2-3.

Used to play soccer since I was 4...can't play sports anymore due to recent knee surgeries. but can try to teach my boy how to play baseball, soccer, golf, whatever makes him happy.

He has whacked my face several times with ball, he does have a good arm and leg... :eek:

Yes...I bowl and am a decent softball player. I also like Volleyball and others...even football when I can get someone to throw it back and forth with. Good thing my boys are starting to learn to throw spirals. :)

I'm no longer involved with sports, but I used to bowl, was involved in wheelchair basketball, and also took wheelchair tennis lessons for awhile when I was a young girl.

Cheri said:
Since summer already here or will be here likely some of us are experience cold frontier still, I was wondering do you play sports in the summer time such as Volleyball, Softball, Baseball, Football etc.

I love to play sports such as Softball and Volleyball. I don't mind playing other sports with my boys kickball or football.

What about you? :)
I played the street basketball games (IMHO, more fun than casual basketball because of fewer rules on physical) on every weekend but lately on and off due to schedules and Nas. Beach volleyball is my most favorite sport... I plan to sign up for team & tournaments in Sweden when Nas and I are going there for my internship. I just hope that I will find the time for this activity though. After Japan and Sweden trips, I will sign up for volleyball games/tournaments in beach coast area (Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Venice Beach, Laguna Beach and other beaches). To be a professional beach volleyball player is my another longtime dream.

I love playing volleyball, softball, swimming, racing, etcs especially football and basketball..

i used to play soccer all my life until HS, then graduated from HS and went to college..i didnt have a time to join soccer team for RIT so I decided to join RUGBY instead soccer for two years..it was the best but very dangerous sport i would never recommded you to try play rugby! after graduated from RIT, and moved here to atlanta and i decided to go back and playing soccer then i found soccer teams for over 25-any ages leagues! all year around, outdoors..and im still playing soccer for them ever since for a year for now. i will continue playing soccer until i become a grandmother, there is actually a grandmother on my team and she is good!! =)

Well I played softball league all of my life... now ?? barely playing softball this year. I was in Jr HS and HS for swimming, soccer, basketball.. track, softball. TWU (Texas Women Univ.) swimming... that is it.

volleyball
Beachballl.gif

I like variety of sports. I never was involved in school sports. I was involved with Wrestling for short time but bad time management w/ homework so I stopped oging there. :)
But outside school, I was member of Judo until I graduated in 89 and stop since. Not being flexible physically anymore and Im trying to bring that back. lol
I played street games also, basketball, base/softball, football, etc.
Nowadays, I'm trying to kick myself to go to fitness center to get rid of the spare tire off me. :)

I can't play sport,
I always fall on my butt.

Just like what happen at CSUN,
Dennis's teammate knocked me down...
and I fell butt first.
And Dennis didn't even help me up.

:|

Oceanbreeze said:
I'm no longer involved with sports, but I used to bowl, was involved in wheelchair basketball, and also took wheelchair tennis lessons for awhile when I was a young girl.

I used to be involved in special bowling when I was a kid.

I never play any sports at school in the past. I am ready to play the basketball with my daugher outdoor of my front house this summer time. :D

Skin-diving, America's fave indoor(as in bedroom)sport! LOL!

Thanks for remind me Deafclimber about inline skating! I'm learning to running with inline skating! :lol:

I also love ice skating, too.

Liebling:-))) said:
Thanks for remind me Deafclimber about inline skating! I'm learning to running with inline skating! :lol:

I also love ice skating, too.

glad to remind ya ! i love speed skating... i like fast paces. :)

Back