Any of you guys went to Illinois School for the Deaf???

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I went to IL School for the Deaf from 1995 to 1997 (5th grade to 7th grade)..I know OldNavyGirl here from AD graduated there in 1995. Anyone else?

I not go there but my friend and co-worker grad at Illinois School for the Deaf. :D she grad in 71 I think and meet her classmates and more. :D

Me - spent four prison years at ISD, finally got out on parole err.....graduated in 2001.

AquaMaiden said:
Me - spent four prison years at ISD, finally got out on parole err.....graduated in 2001.
Now I catch you and I know who this... This is Mary Bailey and I guess you know who I am now... I graduated this year. If you want to know who this then you can aim to me strawberry14384. WINKO!

WildKaTReSS said:
I went to IL School for the Deaf from 1995 to 1997 (5th grade to 7th grade)..I know OldNavyGirl here from AD graduated there in 1995. Anyone else?

what is yo name ? i think i know u ...

caramelstwberry said:
Now I catch you and I know who this... This is Mary Bailey and I guess you know who I am now... I graduated this year. If you want to know who this then you can aim to me strawberry14384. WINKO!

No this is not Mary Bailey guess again

i graduted isd last may 2004.. i been there since 1995 (4 grade) i know wildkatress from ISD...

I graduated from Indiana School for the deaf by 1999,, What? Oh you mean Illinois? Blah! :)

Back