Any of you guys do dance and listen to music?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I really LOVE to dance to the music and I can do chorography also. I listen to music and I understand most of the words to the songs. My classmates was shocked when I got an A plus in my class for the talent show.. I did the Backstreet Boys' 2 songs "As Long As You Love Me." and "I Want It That Way." They thought deaf people couldnt listen to music .. I proved them wrong.. again I proved them wrong when I danced at school dances and etc. They was like NO WAY... I said, " Yes WAY!!!!!" My dream to be a chorography dancer like for famous singers. I can do the dances by NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears.. etc. My friend Alyssia who is in high school now.. she has been in ballet and jazz and musical shows and she dances so amazing..she can do jazz also. I don't know if you guys watch MTV...the chorgrapher named Wade Robison picked a guy who was a amazing dancer.. he's deaf but oral and learning sign language.. I think he's 19 or 20..I am not sure. I am curious about you guys. :D

I love to dance. Especially belly dancing............

I love rap, old school, R&B, soul, etc. music.......I have many cds even in high school my hearing friends BORROWED my cds cuz i had the latest out lol.....
I love to dance and attended most of my high school dances except for the formal cuz my boyfriend at that time didnt have money for it the only formal dance I went was the prom......

:dance:

I went to dance club last night... I don't understand the words but I can hear the music and stuff so I follow the crowd dancing and stuff... it's really fun and I'm gonna go tmw :)

yayaya i got it.. ok.. abt the music.. and dance.. i love to listen music.. and playin keyboard as my piano.. ha.. it help relax me sometimes.. while talking to someone on ims.. or this.. or chatroom too.. like to listen r&b , alternative, disco, reggae, merengue, latino, teja, umm.. like that.. but i like rap little as long as it got good beats.. u know.. there are a lot of musics i love to listen to.. and dance to it.. too.. ha..

I like to listen the music but can't hear every word on song, i can dance but not skill :dance:

I listen a MP3 music on my puter, ripped into CDA onto my CDRW discs....

Alienxss and DJ Amok rulez!

I Love Music and dancing, but most of u dont get it as i only listen to punjabi and indian song as i can speak punjabi though, Specially i listen to Punjabi Mc Mundian to bach ke (Keep away from da boys) and Bhangra Music!!

I usually listen to music from the car or from my computer. I'm not much of a dancer since I'm a horrible dancer. Heh! I like listening to some rock, rap, rythm & blues, and various alternatives.

Oh Good topic! I love music such as Faith Hill *This Kiss* *Breathe* *let me go * and I also Love Oliva Newton John *Hopelesly Devoted to you* and some of Lionel Ritchie old songs, NYNSC, Backstreet Boys.. and other mostly I love Country Love songs.. I even dance too in the shower or in the kitchen while im washing dishes.. Im always singing heh.

I don't listen to musics...they are annoying. :lol: I'm DEAF so I don't understand any word of it and I don't dance either. :D

If the music got great beats, I'd dance to it. If I had a chance to go to the dance clubs, I'd zoom.

I LOVE listening to music and sure LOVE to dance.....Sometimes, when I am by myself I would sing while washing dishes....taking a shower .....or just looking into the mirror....

One time I was caught singing while staring at myself in the mirror :Oops: ....

I can't hear words in the music.....It's never stop me from listening to them :D

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh well.. I used to be love to listen to the radio music but not now. I was extremely embarrass.
super.gif
I was bounce my head with loud music at the gas station. The man approached me, fill up the gas or what. I said yeah fill up. Thanks and go back to shaking my head. The man stared at me.

He was polite to asking me. Ummm.. Miss Did you know, that station is President Clinton speech on the news. :dj: How come you were shaking your head? I was blushing and red in my face. Gasp ! Oh well... The sound is beautiful rythm as vibaitor. It apparently sound perfect as music to me. Gas Station man was laughing so hard. :dunno: Oh shit !! I turned the radio off and pay the gas. Zooming...

super.gif

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
I usually listen to music from the car or from my computer. I'm not much of a dancer since I'm a horrible dancer. Heh! I like listening to some rock, rap, rythm & blues, and various alternatives.

My sons made fun of my dancer performance because I dance like old lady. :|

Sabrina said:
Oh well.. I used to be love to listen to the radio music but not now. I was extremely embarrass.
super.gif
I was bounce my head with loud music at the gas station. The man approached me, fill up the gas or what. I said yeah fill up. Thanks and go back to shaking my head. The man stared at me.

He was polite to asking me. Ummm.. Miss Did you know, that station is President Clinton speech on the news. :dj: How come you were shaking your head? I was blushing and red in my face. Gasp ! Oh well... The sound is beautiful rythm as vibaitor. It apparently sound perfect as music to me. Gas Station man was laughing so hard. :dunno: Oh shit !! I turned the radio off and pay the gas. Zooming...

super.gif

I can't hear music, my workers know its my arrival to work because my girls always turn the car radio~cd on very high volume, behind my back!! Also the other day, I look innocent and the other drivers give me a funny look until my work collegues told me the cd has swear music in too!! :shock: HA HA

I prefer to watch people dancing :fruit: :fruit:

I dont listen to music or dance.. I'm too deaf ;) I've never been interested in music anyway

Waz said:
I Love Music and dancing, but most of u dont get it as i only listen to punjabi and indian song as i can speak punjabi though, Specially i listen to Punjabi Mc Mundian to bach ke (Keep away from da boys) and Bhangra Music!!
i love indian dancing too, i wish there was middle eastern club.........

Back