Any of you ever wonder what the worst sound in the world is?

I've got that beat.

A house alarm going off in the middle of the night at a vacationing neighbor's house. You know their is no hope for a good night sleep.

Jellybean said:
I've got that beat.

A house alarm going off in the middle of the night at a vacationing neighbor's house. You know their is no hope for a good night sleep.
Not rly.

Hmmm.....Is that why some parents out there who killed their babies because they can't stand the sound of a baby crying?...

I can hear a baby scream and cry yet I don't think it was the worst sound in the world....maybe because I don't hear it quite good as most hearing folks would....

When my children were babies, they would cry and cry, I didn't know what I did was wrong, or how to stop them from crying, so I end up crying along with them....I couldn't help it! ...When they're sad, I get sad too....

You've obvious never heard fingernails screeching up against a chalk board. *shivers at the thought*

somebody blowing their noses...

I hate the sound of booger and snots coming out...

ewwww....

TheAssassin said:
It's a baby crying.

Now you know.

I read a "baby" magazine... on how to take care baby.

If the baby's hand is near his/her mouth, that mean
he/she is hungry.

If the baby won't stop crying... then hold the baby
next to your chest, so he/she can hear your heartbeat.

If the baby cry during diaper change... make some noise or
talk to baby, or maybe sing.

If the baby cry for some other reason... I
always mimic the baby's cry.... and the baby looks at me like I
am crazy.

That what I did to my nephew... I pretended to cry...
and he stopped.... and I would keep mimic him everytime
he cry... he stopped.

Then when I talked to someone... he mimic me...
he talked when I talked... oh no.... :rofl:
But that is good though, better than crying and stuff.

Baby crying?? I dont find that to be too bad.

Like Cental said, fingernails on a chalk board.. its pretty far up there, but I dont consider it the worst. Also, I have been wondering, where did this saying come from? Did someone actually do it?? *shivers*

In my opinion the worst sound is when you "squeak" a steak knife on a ceramic plate, like when you are eating a steak and the knife slips and hits the plate....

Also, I hate that sound that I always hear when other people are eating, the people who scrape their teeth on the fork....

I love hearing a baby cry!!!! I don't see how that annoys you!!

actually.. music drives me crazy.. i can't really stand it...

after reading this.. i think the worse thing is that i HATE the sound is the scratching on the chalkboard.. i gotta agree with cental on this..

baby crying?? no.. it doesnt bother me.. i just know they are hungry, upset, just want momma to hold him, many reason why baby cry.. thats their way of communication with us.. nothing wrong with it? if it annoy someone then they have plms and will have plms raising babies.. it takes alot of patience and love to raise babies.. :)

someone blowing nose? lol.. u can t hear the booger coming out.. only the sound when u blow.. thats it.. ur weird, miss p... jeez... :rofl:

i remmy back when i was in school.. theres a friend of mine who always annoy me.. she always move her teeth.. i cant explain it.. but the sounds OH MY god.. i cant STAND it.. i would turn my hearing aid off .. UGHHH.. i kept telling her to STOP.. even teacher tell her ?? lol.. dang.. heh..

worst sound is the scraping sound on the chalkboard *shudders*

Hmm.

I think the worst sound is dozens of people talking in a room and you cannot make them out or just FOCUS on one voice.
That is the reason I don't wear hearing aids-- people's voices are SO annoying and are the worst sounds for me. Only if I can tune people out so I can use my hearing aid to watch out for cars, cats/dogs calling out, et cetera. The only human sound I will hear this hearing aids is when they call out my name, nothing else.

To me, it's the sound of an animal in the throes of death.

The worst noise in the whole world are the noises foxes make during the mating season. They sound like a bunch of women being murdered. There was a den of foxes on my parent's property for several summers.

I hate the builder who makes noise with a LARGE drill... :eek: like street/road building... they extended winter garten & mud room on my house in 1999... awful noises with drills.....................

They replaced special windows on each offices... awful drill... I hate that drill...

Those large drill is the worst than small drill to do on the wall to hang the pictures.. etc...

babies cries... I really never thought but babies cries make me feel hurt because I don't know how to help them because they can't talk... I tried to find out why they cries... stomach ache, hungry, change diaper, etc. etc.

Back