Any of u or know someone was Gay-bashing?

A

Animal_Lover

I was gay-bashing twice...by two different guys..

One of them try to stab a knife on my ass! But thanks god that i have tough pants :) He was suspended from school for two weeks and couldn't go to my deaf school for almost one year! he back but not allowed to social with me or most of ppl in my school! that was happen in Oct. 2005..

Another guy try to burn my arm with his firelighter (he is my old co-worker at Wendy's) I fought him and try to knock his fireligther off his hand then i :run: to my manger and told her what happens..all she did was told him that to put it away.. I'm like WTF?!?!? :stupid: he was trying to burn my arm! Ugh what wrong with hearing ppl.. few weeks later, I didn't see him ever since..I think he was fired because of causing too much trouble to me such as grabbing my working shoe off my foot and throw out of drive-thru window.. i'm like :eek3: :crazy: My another manger saw me without my shoe and she asked me "what the hell going on!?!" I pointed at him then she yelled at him to get the shoe back and forced him to sorry to me.. He did sorry to me but I told him I don't accept his words because I know he will do something else to me. I said that because words dont mean they won't do again..If someone is really dearly sorry about something to me..they should show actions to show me that they are really serious..

oh well thanks god that I dont have physical problems or damage from them..

so what is ur stories or their stories?

That's awful! Hope u wont have to deal with this anymore.

That's awful! Hope u wont have to deal with this anymore.

Yea, I wish I won't have that problems again but

I'll always have enemy where ever I go..

Oh well, trying to be happy while I am still alive :)
so it won't be any problems
:D

Yikes, I never forget that day. A guy who is my friend which is straight, not gay. He got hurt from my friends who is guy which he came in the bathroom by accident during one of my friends is taking the bath. He was like oh no, sorry then left the bathroom, out of blue they yelled at him and throw the fan on him. And he got shocked about it. I was confused becuase I know that he's not GAY! So I rejected my friends for doing that to my friend.

Well One of my gay friend has problem with anus that he was born without anus! So Dr surgury takes some stomach tubes cut then put it anus area anyway Dr told him that cannot have sex with anus...

Another Newie Gay like him lots but he explain to him that cannot have sex with anus... So they re drink too much and my gay friend got drunk and not stronger enough prevent newie gay rape and did with his anus!

Another Gay tells me story that He has bad exp in his high school.. Every time he went to gym then go boy lock room.. They alway pulled his underwear downs then push him repeatly then My gay friend choose fed up and never been in Gym.. He got an F of gym class!

My lesbian friend tells me story that her ex best friend decides not inivted her to her ex best friend s wedding.. before that They went to Bar and She told her ex best friend that she is lesbian.. She started punches and slaps on her... Its hurtful because She don't accept that she is lesbian!

Other many sad storys

One night, in weekend, after drinking beers I made love with one of the scholl supervisors... who wasn't gay ! I remember in morning morrow that he said to me: "Ya know what? It's the first time that I fucked up your ass..." and I had the red head...
That was a good souvenir!

Yikes, I never forget that day. A guy who is my friend which is straight, not gay. He got hurt from my friends who is guy which he came in the bathroom by accident during one of my friends is taking the bath. He was like oh no, sorry then left the bathroom, out of blue they yelled at him and throw the fan on him. And he got shocked about it. I was confused becuase I know that he's not GAY! So I rejected my friends for doing that to my friend.

:roll: what wrong with ppl in these days.. *sigh*

Well One of my gay friend has problem with anus that he was born without anus! So Dr surgury takes some stomach tubes cut then put it anus area anyway Dr told him that cannot have sex with anus...

Another Newie Gay like him lots but he explain to him that cannot have sex with anus... So they re drink too much and my gay friend got drunk and not stronger enough prevent newie gay rape and did with his anus!

Another Gay tells me story that He has bad exp in his high school.. Every time he went to gym then go boy lock room.. They alway pulled his underwear downs then push him repeatly then My gay friend choose fed up and never been in Gym.. He got an F of gym class!

My lesbian friend tells me story that her ex best friend decides not inivted her to her ex best friend s wedding.. before that They went to Bar and She told her ex best friend that she is lesbian.. She started punches and slaps on her... Its hurtful because She don't accept that she is lesbian!

Other many sad storys

OMG! so his anus ok now or?

I just got shocking news. I know this one gay guy and he just announced that he is engaged to get married this year. I was puzzled cuz I didnt know he was seeing anyone so I asked him who was the lucky guy? He said..no it is not a guy ..it is a woman. He met a woman recent Christmas and just fell in love with her. I was :jaw: He told me many times that he :barf: at the thought of being with a woman sexually. I am just very confused. Anyways, my friend who is bi said that the gay community will castrate him. That true?

I just got shocking news. I know this one gay guy and he just announced that he is engaged to get married this year. I was puzzled cuz I didnt know he was seeing anyone so I asked him who was the lucky guy? He said..no it is not a guy ..it is a woman. He met a woman recent Christmas and just fell in love with her. I was :jaw: He told me many times that he :barf: at the thought of being with a woman sexually. I am just very confused. Anyways, my friend who is bi said that the gay community will castrate him. That true?

castrate? what that?

anyway sometime gay ppl marry with woman to hid their hidden truth from the social and else..

to me..i would never to marry a woman!
i must marry to a man! :D

castrate? what that?

anyway sometime gay ppl marry with woman to hid their hidden truth from the social and else..

to me..i would never to marry a woman!
i must marry to a man! :D

He has been openly gay for 20 plus years. That is why I am still not over the shock of his announcement.

Castrate means to chop off the private areas...I was just using it as an analogy but not literally. :)

He has been openly gay for 20 plus years. That is why I am still not over the shock of his announcement.

Castrate means to chop off the private areas...I was just using it as an analogy but not literally. :)

oh..
20yrs!?!?
It isnt make sense!

Well... Well ... Well ... .... My good friend who are female.. She is very disappointed that she was ex lesbian and her husband was ex gay... Sosooo Anyway They got married because they needed their own kids... Then got 2 kids.. .. Their kids turn to Pre teenage.. sooo then .... Her father /husband decides to quit of marriage and her ex husband decides to back to gay. My friend was soo shock so let him go... But their kids are FUCK UP messing up life! One of their kid drop out of high school :(:(:(:(:(

Well... Well ... Well ... .... My good friend who are female.. She is very disappointed that she was ex lesbian and her husband was ex gay... Sosooo Anyway They got married because they needed their own kids... Then got 2 kids.. .. Their kids turn to Pre teenage.. sooo then .... Her father /husband decides to quit of marriage and her ex husband decides to back to gay. My friend was soo shock so let him go... But their kids are FUCK UP messing up life! One of their kid drop out of high school :(:(:(:(:(

wow..i never thought of exlesbian and ex gay can marry like that...

I can't help but to think when I was reading stories here, that people are misunderstanding the question a bit. There are posts talking about gay and lesbian becoming straight? Seems like off-topic to me.

As for gay bashing, I have never experienced it. However, why do people, especially straight people, make it sound as if it is really the gay person's fault for being bashed, instead of placing the blame on the straight person for not being tolerant of the gay and lesbian people? Why does the words "Oh he is gay and tried to hit on me!" make other people agree with the agressor that it was ok to beat the gay guy up? Gay guys do not beat women up if women try to hit on us, and people think that it is lame if we decline the advances from the women.

Last week my wife was in A&E from about midnight until 11am. The staff kept calling me "her friend" despite the fact that we repeatedly told them that we're married! The friend of the suicide attempt didn't even stay for more than 10 minutes! I think that's a bit more serious than chest pains after docs are fairly sure it isn't cardiac or pulmonary.

Grrr...

I was told to "stay away" when the docs were drawing blood despite the fact that my wife has a fear of needles. Gah.

Nothing overt, but still quite irritating.

I can't help but to think when I was reading stories here, that people are misunderstanding the question a bit. There are posts talking about gay and lesbian becoming straight? Seems like off-topic to me.

As for gay bashing, I have never experienced it. However, why do people, especially straight people, make it sound as if it is really the gay person's fault for being bashed, instead of placing the blame on the straight person for not being tolerant of the gay and lesbian people? Why does the words "Oh he is gay and tried to hit on me!" make other people agree with the agressor that it was ok to beat the gay guy up? Gay guys do not beat women up if women try to hit on us, and people think that it is lame if we decline the advances from the women.

The reason I brought up about my friend's shocking news was I was wondering if the gay community will bash him for his news. That was all.

Back