Any of Deafies experience in Games show on TV in past?

Have you been in Game showtime on TV or played in Game showtime on TV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Want to try out to play

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Want to watch the game showtime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Throwstones

Reaction score
Have you experience to be in Game showtime on TV? Like The Price is Right, Who wants to be Millionaries, Fortune of Wheel, etc....

I never been in any game showtime on tv for trying out to play Fortune of Wheel or The Price is Right.

Nope, I haven't, I want to be on a game show called "Deal or No Deal" :giggle:

Nope but I want to be on the game show with The price is right and Wheel of Fortune.

Isn't it easy to do on games show time on tv? Why they won't let us play?? because of DEAF????

my fave game for many years is wheel of fortune.. few times i played with friend on msn messanger and he was amazed at how well I can guess at getting the puzzle right.. :giggle: one day I wud love to apply to be on wheel of fortune.. ;)

Isn't it easy to do on games show time on tv? Why they won't let us play?? because of DEAF????

I've heard deafs play in TV shows and win big prizes only to get a letter from the SS administration theyre losing their SSI.

Richard

I've heard deafs play in TV shows and win big prizes only to get a letter from the SS administration theyre losing their SSI.

Richard

OUCHY!!!!! SSA wants $$$$ from deafies and make them pay the overpayment to SSA! Oh well deafies want to make successful in any games show that means prove they can do it as equal to Hearing people!

Yes and no.

I did go to a few tapings of Family Feud but I was the audience member not an active participant.

i can't vote..

its both yes and no..

i tried out for "who wants to be a millionaire" i failed when on the phone call to apply.

Can't vote.. I have been at Nickodoleen(sp?) in Florida, but are not in TV..

I just went to an auditions on May 5th for "Deal or No Deal" waited in lines about 11 hrs! I don't know if I'll be accepted or not. But I saw someone saying in a vlog that one of their friends has gotten her call back for the same show, and was told to go back and bring 7 of her supporters. But when we were at the auditions, this isn't the casting directors told us. They told us that if the choose any one of us, it could take up to 6 mos to get the call back. And that tapings would start in September so we'd need to be availabe around then if we got chosen. :]

Wish me luck 'cause I want to show the world that Deaf people can play & try to whin lotsa $! :]

BTW- I voted 'want to try out to play' since I just attended the Deal or No Deal auditions recently as I posted above. :]

I vote no because we never experienced in Games show on TV in the past but I withnessed few deafies we know had experienced in Quiz games show on TV... Really great!!! :thumb:

There was a Deaf girl on survivor a few seasons back - she was oral deaf I believe and she was an Outward Bound Counselor (it is an adventure company that rehabilitates at-risk teens I believe). And even though she did not win she did do very well. She took all the other contestants by surprise but she was voted out a couple of weeks after the merge. That I would like to do, have 2nd deaf/hoh person on Survivor, win it all and run smiling all the way to the bank (after making a stop at the CPAs office first to pay the damn taxes)

I think I would also like to try out for Amazing Race, that would be cool to travel all over the world in 30 days. I would be exhausted but the memories would last me a life time.

my vote says no!

but i would love play games on wheel of fortunes because my grandmother was huge fans of this games so my grandmother will become 70 this July

im been playing games on my cell phones of wheel of fortunes and also computer too its so easy this games! but im do love this games!

my family do watch this game show at television not lots depends busniess.

i do like who wanted to be millionaires but i know its hard answer this question! but i do play online games.

mostly people always loves watch game on television and i would love to join Wheel of fortune and i got e-mail from wheel of fortune and i would like join but i wont tell my mom!

Nope..I would love to get on Wheel of Fortune cuz I am a good speller. My family tried to organize a family event to go to Price is Right but nobody could settle on an available date...:roll:

Nope..I would love to get on Wheel of Fortune cuz I am a good speller. My family tried to organize a family event to go to Price is Right but nobody could settle on an available date...:roll:

yeah wheel of fortune always good spelling and easy harder this game

I pop up to tell you. My favorite tv game show is The Weds games. It was worse funny on this show.

Back