ANY new wirless vrs moblie ?

deafironchef

Reaction score
just wonder because i keep worm around the website seem only :
vpad had came out
hovrs mvp i will getting very soon this summer

any other new tech i would love to know :)

just wonder because i keep worm around the website seem only :
vpad had came out
hovrs mvp i will getting very soon this summer

any other new tech i would love to know :)

Just learned from the Sorenson installer that the wireless VP is being developed and tested. Dunno when for a release...

1) VPAD
2) HoVRS MVP (not avaible yet)
3) mini-Laptop (ogo, etc..) bulti-in camrea with wi-fi or carried card need website or software for VRS
4) some cell model have front camera (I don't know Cell have VRS???)

HTC TyTN II has a front-facing camera (AT&T Tilt doesn't, plus it strips off HTC TouchFLO), but you'll have to get an unlocked phone.

I have Sprint Sierra Wireless USB 595U EVDO Rev A I will buy Microsoft webcam but right now I have logitech mini webcam for my laptop.

I was borrow my friend's Microsoft VX3000 webcam to use VP and VRS for my laptop the webcam is very clear picture.

Quite excite are you, eh? Be patient while myself enjoy mobile VRS with my laptop and EVDO phone combine ;)
Well, not often, I use.

Quite excite are you, eh? Be patient while myself enjoy mobile VRS with my laptop and EVDO phone combine ;)
Well, not often, I use.

me too i am with sprint relay evdo plan it really good for webcam on mini laptop

Well, not often, I use.

i do use my mobile tethering to my laptop when it is necessary like video relay calling, but my mobile has everything i need. my mobile now goes avg 1.1mbps download and 386kbps upload. it is not EVDO. it is HSDPA. lol. if my mobile has HSPA. it wud go 1mbps upload. ah well. right now AT&T HSUPA is released now which means 1.4 mbps down and 1mbps up. AT&T will upgrade it to another HSPA in 2009 that HSPA can go up to 20mbps download and 10mbps upload.

i had some talks with ATT ppl. video relay service may get two way video calling service next year or so. it is potential thought ! :)

i still dont know when at&t's two way video calling will release. i am dying to hear that.

AT&T USB 885 Mercury USB

Hi, I am using AT&T USB mercury 885. It is very fast for upload and download. 1000 kbps for upload!!!
I bought CTR-500 Cradlepoint router and connect with USB. It works fine for internet, but it doesn't work with VPAD. WHen I call to viable relay service, it is not problem, but when I call to sorenson VP with vp number, I see the BLACK screen!! I did port forward and DMZ setting everything. Viable tech staff doesn't know how to fix this problem....

HSPA AT&T USB is not good for video phone??

Hi, I am using AT&T USB mercury 885. It is very fast for upload and download. 1000 kbps for upload!!!
I bought CTR-500 Cradlepoint router and connect with USB. It works fine for internet, but it doesn't work with VPAD. WHen I call to viable relay service, it is not problem, but when I call to sorenson VP with vp number, I see the BLACK screen!! I did port forward and DMZ setting everything. Viable tech staff doesn't know how to fix this problem....

HSPA AT&T USB is not good for video phone??

Should be work fine for any videophone but watch out for 5GB per month.

What carrier you use?

BTW MBR1000 work very great for anywhere but only Sprint and ATT. Verizon still problem with incoming.

Back