Any meat lovers out there?

kokonut

Reaction score
Hello!:wave:

Any meat lovers out there? What's your favorite meat? Mine would probably be flank steak. Fresh Salmon is a close favorite.

Turkey, probably, although technically that's "poultry," not "meat."

A nice grilled steak in the summer is good, or beef stew in the winter. I do it in the pressure cooker every so often in the winter; a good batch of it will last us about 3 days.

Meat

Turkey, probably, although technically that's "poultry," not "meat."

A nice grilled steak in the summer is good, or beef stew in the winter. I do it in the pressure cooker every so often in the winter; a good batch of it will last us about 3 days.

This is funny because I just opened a delievered package. Had 5 pounds of different types of bacon. Yum but fattening!!
I guess that dosent matter since I was eating a Christmas cookie reading "The Biggest Loser Cook Book". Ha ha:angel:

i did try forcing myself for becoming vegetarian but not works! i am addict to all meats but my favorite steak and bacon

I cook the best hamburgers on the planet. Period. I smoke alot of stuff too when I get the chance. My grandfather was a BBQ and Chili champion but only did it as a hobby.

Big meat lover,here. My favorite is probably chicken. It's why I like Subway. I do like steaks,hamburgers, pork chops. ALL THAT!! :)

seafood, fish, pork, ground beef, and, chicken (and dishes made with the above).

T-Bone Steaks, pork chops, shrimp, grouper (fish), and Beef Stew (as Beach Girl pointed out). ....We're having Ham for Xmas, tho'...

tumblr_lb7glayvbO1qzwjl9o1_500.gif

http://thndrstd.livejournal.com/343707.html

Last edited:
Man, don't even get me started.

Pork ribs are probably my favorite meat to eat, but a good seared ribeye or filet every once in a while hits the spot like none other

I do a ton of meats in my Weber kettle that has been converted to a water smoker: Pork butts for pulled pork, St. Louis ribs, smoked bratwurst, butterflied chickens and turkey. On the less mainstream side, I've hotsmoked salmon and a corned beef brisket in order to make my own pastrami (nom nom nom)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqZm9Q2G_R8&cc=1]Gourmet Pork Roast Recipe : How to Truss the Meat for Gourmet Pork Roast Recipe - YouTube[/ame]

Yum...

Love me some Porterhouse or Ribeye steak. :D

The worst meat I have ever tasted was a rack of lamb.

My favorite meat is ribs! (either beef or pork) MMM! MMM! 2nd favorite is ham. I am not fond of turkey.

I really love lamb and roast pork (any part of the pig really) but i really hate chicken breast

Back