Any Jack Reacher fan in here?

Yes last book was incredibly violent but oh man that was a nice change from 61 Hours. However I hope Reacher doesn't become too much of a "action hero" though.
What I really like about the book is, how Reacher have basically nothing and manage to get by with just his retirement income. It really fascinate me. Then the way the mystery got unsolved is amazing too because it always keep me guessing as well.

I heard that the next book will be a prequel between "Enemy" and "Killing Floor" and should be out in 2011 fall. I can't wait!

I will have to give Robicheaux a try!

YES! Tore my heart out! There was something about this book that just made it clear that "The End Is Nigh..." I don't want to give any spoilers, but this one and Tin Roof Blowdown had a very deep impact on me.

I'm going to reread it this week.
Are you talking about The Glass Rainbow?

Are you talking about The Glass Rainbow?

Yes, The Glass Rainbow. DAMN fine book. One of the best I've ever read.

RabidLamn...I think Reacher came into some money in one of the earlier books. Either one of his former commanders or the guy's daughter bequeathed Reacher or gave Reacher a bunch of money. He doesn't really use it except to buy clothes when he feels like it...nice, eh?

Yes, The Glass Rainbow. DAMN fine book. One of the best I've ever read.

RabidLamn...I think Reacher came into some money in one of the earlier books. Either one of his former commanders or the guy's daughter bequeathed Reacher or gave Reacher a bunch of money. He doesn't really use it except to buy clothes when he feels like it...nice, eh?

You would be correct. :)

yeah I remembered he bumped into a couple money, but I don't think he keep any expect for one or two times. In one you mentioned ("Gone Tomorrow") I think he gave money away to a man and his sister but I could be wrong.
Then other time he inherited Garber's house but end up sold it so he made some off that.
Then there was a time when a group of men were killing off former teammates. Reacher kept some of money I think.

But then he also got retirement penison as well.

Sometime I just wish my taste was as simple as his lol.

When I first saw this thread a month or two ago, I realized I had an unread Reacher book at home. Since then, I have checked almost all of the Reacher books from the library. So, thank you OP for finally getting me to read that book.

Back