Any info on OGO

JustinZ28

Reaction score
Ive had Sk1 and Sk2 and personally Im tired of the letters on the buttons coming off so i sad to hell with it and got rid of it. Tried the blackberry which was horrible i thought. Now im going to ogo picked a brand new one up on ebay wit new sim card for 50$... Any opinions on it, im not using it for ip-relay. Just IM and Email.

Ogo show no improve as it got problem with POP3 lately. Text Message (SMS) still doing great, that's all. IM client become horrible.

Well.. get Treo 600, it's frickin cheap.

Oh also had the treo650.... i didnt like tiny buttons hehehe sk spoiled me but buttons that come off not good

I like Sidekick 1. I'm not sure what next Sidekick 2 if it is good. I hope. :)

I've never had problems with the keyboard. Using a Sidekick is like using every other mobile device... with care.

Most of my friends who have Sidekick with bad keyboards are because they got the keyboard wet or oily. Some of them eat and use their Sidekick at the same time... pizza, wings, hamburgers, anything that involves hands to eat. Some of them leave their Sidekicks in the sun or in the cold. The keyboard is rubber and rubber needs to remain clean and at the right temperature in order to last long. What happens when you leave a rubber band outside in the sun, in the cold, or get it oily? It becomes weak, warped, and/or breaks.

well apprently you cant activate ogo anymore... dammit :-( that was a waste of money

I heard that LG from Verizon is great.

Big LG. It looks like as sidekick, but somehow different. Big Keyboard. It looks cool!!!!

:P

VamPyroX said:
I've never had problems with the keyboard. Using a Sidekick is like using every other mobile device... with care.

Most of my friends who have Sidekick with bad keyboards are because they got the keyboard wet or oily. Some of them eat and use their Sidekick at the same time... pizza, wings, hamburgers, anything that involves hands to eat. Some of them leave their Sidekicks in the sun or in the cold. The keyboard is rubber and rubber needs to remain clean and at the right temperature in order to last long. What happens when you leave a rubber band outside in the sun, in the cold, or get it oily? It becomes weak, warped, and/or breaks.
Too much to care. I mean I like design for strong and longer. Yes I did awful with old cell phone like drop, food, oil, wet from rain, etc.. and no break yet.
Look sk2. You can make mistake like drop like everyone do and break so easy. Come on! It's pain in ass! If you have job and u will understand more. My workplace is not allow bring cell phone due policy so I have left my cell phone at my car for all weather and no problem. I am sure sk2 can't take stand that.

LOL!!! I went thru 3 sk2 in 6months i love warrenty but i hate phone.... What BIG lg phone you talk of?

Back