Any idea with this stubborn flu bug?

Unegawahya

Reaction score
Any idea of how to get rid of that darn flu bug??? All counter medicines do not work! Grrrr! :ugh: Some taste ickly! Lemme know which one is the best?? I hate flu bug! Something to elevates the symptoms. Thanks. I have to stay off this forum for a while. But I'll check in once in a while.

Stay in bed, drink plenty of fluid and dont contact anyone in person. Also sleep alot. I had mine 2 weeks ago. My son bugged me to take him somewhere but I was so sick and my body was ached. Finally my son went to spend the nite at his friend's house so I rested up for the nite and felt better the next morning. That all u can do about it. I know it not fun!!!!!!!!

Best way to rid yourself of the flu is to do exactly what Pommy reccommended. Also be sure to get plenty of sleep, and take some days off work if necessary. I've seen sick for 3 weeks now, and I've taken medication after medication, and none of it helps, and I don't have the option of taking time off from work since I'm on corrective action until end of December.

Really you cant do anything for the flu but resting, drinking plenty of liquids, and take theraflu as it iwll help for pains.. thats it.. no antitobitcs will cure it as u will have to tough it out ... dont go around people but stay home to keep your germs to yourself. if possible.. take off from work for few days so you wont spread the germs to other people.

Take plenty of vitiman C & calcium.

I took effervescent tablet for vitiman C daily to keep my body fit.

100% pure lemon is the best medicine to heal the healthy.

Add 7 tablespoon of 100% pure lemon or juice of one lemon to a cup of hot water with teaspoon of honey & get plenty of sleep & rest. Drink every 2hours till fever goes reduce.
Eat healthy foods & drink plenty of fluids including chicken soup.

Also drink camomile tea or hot lemon tea with vitiman C, too.

Lemonade! Warm water and few drops of lemon juice mixed together- that will guarantee 2 kill flu bugs in few days (my grandma's advice)

Thanks. I need 'em. I tried. Now I have to go to doc. IT gotten worse until I didn' know my daughter left the bedroom window open. I can't feel cold nor hot. :( Until I felt a breeze and Yike!!! :eek: I closed it immediately. Too late. Gotten worse. Schedule to see doc at 4 p.m. But will buy more of what you guys suggested so I can bring home and trying to stay healthy. Thanks, guys and gals. :) :grouphug:

Back