Any Hot Rodders?

at my last job we tested fuel filters. Fram was the worse. nothing but junk inside.

you say fram fuel filter is bad? can you tell me what wrong with that? I thought fram fuel filter is ok.

which is best fuel filter?

hey are you plan use nitrious for that car?

you say fram fuel filter is bad? can you tell me what wrong with that? I thought fram fuel filter is ok.

which is best fuel filter?

hey are you plan use nitrious for that car?

I cant remember the details. Quality of construction was bad, the filter material wasnt as fine as others for catching smaller debris.

Dont own the camaro anymore. I did want to put some nitrous on it with some slicks. Never got around to it.

I cant remember the details. Quality of construction was bad, the filter material wasnt as fine as others for catching smaller debris.

Dont own the camaro anymore. I did want to put some nitrous on it with some slicks. Never got around to it.

That explain why my 79 F150 been have problem with fram fuel filter that I use. Couldn't drive over 53 mph without stall. It keep get red dye cover filter. I start buy spare filter and put in glove box when it happened I just swap it then buy spare filter.

That was worst thing that why I stop use marathon gas station for that truck expect my 2 trucks which is EFI so it fine.

That explain why my 79 F150 been have problem with fram fuel filter that I use. Couldn't drive over 53 mph without stall. It keep get red dye cover filter. I start buy spare filter and put in glove box when it happened I just swap it then buy spare filter.

That was worst thing that why I stop use marathon gas station for that truck expect my 2 trucks which is EFI so it fine.

you just need to give it some tender, loving and care!

Check a pic of my 63 Chevy Nova

P1010046.JPG

Back