Any HOH in Northern CA? <Roseville area>

Angelus

Reaction score
I am married and hoping to find HOH or very patient deaf friends who can begin to introduce me to the deaf culture incuding some basic conversatoinal sign. I am slowly making the transition. Any deaf/HOH in the NorCal area? My husband is wanting to learn ASL as well to help his communication with me.

~Ang~

Last edited:
There is a guy on the boards here name NorCal20.. He's in the bay area I think, but I'm not sure.

I represent in So. myself, I do recall there are a few more Californians on here but their names escape me.

Hello Angelus,

My wife and I are from Chico, CA which is about 90 miles north of Sacramento and we both are deaf and used to be oralist and frequently ASL (American Sign Language). Welcome to AD (AllDeaf) forum to Angelus! :thumb:

Hello Angelus,

My wife and I are from Chico, CA which is about 90 miles north of Sacramento and we both are deaf and used to be oralist and frequently ASL (American Sign Language). Welcome to AD (AllDeaf) forum to Angelus! :thumb:

EEK. Stay away from Huntington Street, I shoot deaf people when they're signing in the car. It's stupid to sign and drive. MUHAHAHAHA.

Back