Any E-commerce Owners Here?

ID

Reaction score
What the title says.

Feel free to share any e-commerce related stuff here.

Do you own an e-commerce website?

Do you sell through eBay, Amazon, etc?

How long have you been in the business?

Want to share any strategies, advices, tips, etc.?

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I've been selling goods for more than 4 years. For the first couple years, I've started selling through eBay and Amazon and have generated enough income to start an e-commerce website. Fast forward another two years, I'm averaging 700-800+ orders on a daily basis and little over 1000-1200+ orders during holiday seasons.

I'm still in my 20's and I'm still learning new things. Eventually, I'd like to become a distributor but right now I'm still a small timer compared to big businesses that have been around for decades.

I'd figured this thread won't have many comments but it'd be great if we can collaborate and whatnot.

What the title says.

Feel free to share any e-commerce related stuff here.

Do you own an e-commerce website?

Do you sell through eBay, Amazon, etc?

How long have you been in the business?

Want to share any strategies, advices, tips, etc.?

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I've been selling goods for more than 4 years. For the first couple years, I've started selling through eBay and Amazon and have generated enough income to start an e-commerce website. Fast forward another two years, I'm averaging 700-800+ orders on a daily basis and little over 1000-1200+ orders during holiday seasons.

I'm still in my 20's and I'm still learning new things. Eventually, I'd like to become a distributor but right now I'm still a small timer compared to big businesses that have been around for decades.

I'd figured this thread won't have many comments but it'd be great if we can collaborate and whatnot.

I sell online but likely different than what you're thinking. Exclusively for my photo clients, but I use square up.com for my market place. I don't love it... I'd love to find an alternative.

Back