Votes: 21 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
Do any deafies wear hearing aids? Answer the poll question.

I haven't worn my hearing aids since I was about 10 years old. They are of no use to me now. *shrugs*

used to own them back when i was 7 years and they are somewhere buried under grass! hehe... i buried them cuz it was so annoying!!

Sometimes I wear it due to my BPPV and Meniere's disease (vestibular balance screwed up -- dizziness, etc). I only need it when the tinnitus especially strange sounds - gets louder.
I am not interested in CI because I have been deaf since birth.

i do wear ha in my right ear since i was 1 1/2 yrs old.. and i did wear the ha on my left ear for 1 yr when iwas 12 to 13 but stopped cuz it was no use as it was just static and i cant undy words? it was not clear? so kept using the ha on my rite ear for many years.. and now am thinking of getting ci.. but wait n see what dr said ..

so for now.. yes i do wear ha every day! :)

Profoundly deaf

Of course I wear 2 super power hearing aids, it helps me a lot to understand the hearing

I used to wear two hearing aids, but I stopped when I was around between 10 to 13 years old. But I'm thinking about go back to wear Hearing Aids for some of reasons ;)

I wear one HA in right and will be switching to two digital aids soon :)

Back