Any deafies from Space Coast Fl

Theonenonlyjl

Reaction score
33 yr old deaf dude looking to make friends within counties (Brevard, Volusia, St Lucie...) To be more specific here...likelihood areas mostly are that happened to be Melbourne, Cocoa, Sebastian, Palm Bay, Merrit Island wherever more out there you could think of. Anybody from Orlando is welcome to fill me in. im only 45 min to one hr from Orlando.just gimme a holler here.

Last edited:
Hi there. I am originally from ny and now back here. Traveling to FLA a lot. Inbox me.

Sweet! Unfortunately I can't pm you bcuz I I don't have a privilege to do so. I just joined here. Will have to wait for an administrator to give me the okay.

Last edited:
Bump......anybody? Impossible... I'm not trying to push my luck. Just hoping there will be some deafies here. :)

Meh, I live in St. Petersburg... about an hour away from Orlando. =/ I haven't had much luck in the light of finding other deaf people in my area either. >.<

I'm in the Orlando area.. :)

Phoenix -- there's usually plenty of events in Tampa Bay area that tends to happen.. Have you tried DNO for your area and meet them or join a few FB groups to check for any events? :)

Haven't had any luck thus far... =/ Been trying! =P

Yeah but it's not end of the world. It's good to just keep on trying. Got to keep some hopes alive, I know there r some deaf events going on over the gulf. It's out of the way from where I'm at right now :) I just want this deaf thing going on here. I dun see why not since there r a lot to do here on east coast. heres my idea: Merritt Island, and we could hit in Viera to dine out at one of the restaurants and any places along on A1A. I guess I will be stuck dealing with hearing peers :-P lol

Back