Shadowfeather

Reaction score
Runescape?

I've play there for two and half year
only met one deaf there

so there are only just the two of us.

anyone here familiar within that game??

Shadowfeather::type::hmm:

Well, runescape is ancient those days, and is popular with the community of 10 year old kids.

If you want a real game, go World of Warcraft, mate.

Yup, It's old.. Get on newer game for more challenge. I've never tried challenge others on online game. Be nice if you know deafie gamer are out there to challenge or work alongside w/ you.

I'm done with Myst, Riven, Myst III: Exile, URU, and Myst IV: End of Age.. Did most cracking codes but cheat on other (some are too hard to figure out. Learned that many other gamers had similiar problems too). URU are supposed to be an Online game but UbiSoft (who took over Cyan's work) decided to drop it as soon as URU came out. What a sucker!!

Catty

YEAH GAME OWNED!

I always play with UNREAL Tournament 2004 :rl: and UNREAL Tournament II coming soon!!!

also still play with DOOM 3, Quake 4, Serious Sam I and II, UNREAL, UNREAL II, Duke Nukem 3D HR, Halo, CS, Tomb Raider series, and Half Life... Most I use Single play and Online play for Multiplayers

:rl: :rifle: this icons are Unreal Tournament's Rocket and Sniper Weapons! :cool:

YEAH GAME OWNED!

I always play with UNREAL Tournament 2004 :rl: and UNREAL Tournament II coming soon!!!

also still play with DOOM 3, Quake 4, Serious Sam I and II, UNREAL, UNREAL II, Duke Nukem 3D HR, Halo, CS, Tomb Raider series, and Half Life... Most I use Single play and Online play for Multiplayers

:rl: :rifle: this icons are Unreal Tournament's Rocket and Sniper Weapons! :cool:

Too violent for my kids to use. :jaw::eek::Ohno::barf: I wouldn't own those game tho. It's entirely up to you and other to own those game, free country tho. :dunno:.. LOL

Catty

I do play in runescape n played in for almost 3 yrs .. if want to find me and my screename is vamwolfnyc ok

I still play Guild Wars...dunno if anyone here in AD played it. :shrug:

Back