any deaf/HH that lives in South carolina

ashlee21

Reaction score
Hey, Im ashley, im a single female with no children, age 20 and im hearing impaired. i have 2 cochlear implants in both {L&R} ears and im looking for a deaf/HH man that maybe lives in SC or close to SC state to get to know??

Do you sign? Maybe try to get involved with some ASL meetup groups? Do you have a college degree? Maybe if you don't you could go to NTID or SWID and meet some cute deaf guys.......I know how it is, it's hard to meet people after school ends right?

yes i sign and i am done with college but i didnt go to where they had deaf and hh. i went to one that was close to home

me! I'm in SC. I'm looking for friends , would like to know more HH .

Last edited:
It depends on where in South Carolina you live. If you live in the Greenville/Spartanburg area, there's the largest deaf population. Columbia has a pretty large group, and Charleston's not bad. If you live in a place like Dillon, there's not much going on.

The link for SCAD, as deafdyke posted, is a good place to start for finding deaf events on the calendar.

Things are pretty much grouped by region--Lowcountry, Midlands, Coastal, and Piedmont/Upstate.

Depending on where you live, you might want to check out the Atlanta area, too.

Back