Any deaf dating sites?

I'm looking for some hearing blonde, blue eyed woman out of UK...

maybe 20-22 years old... I should go and post in the singles thread...
:shock:

:nutkick: :giggle: maybe you should! Be careful though, I've heard they can be feisty!

...I'm not desperate but at the same time I believe that there's only so much stuff that will "Magically" happen to you if you don't take action. Even if I believed in the concept of a God who orchestrated with an "Everything happens for a reason" mentality...which to a greater extent, I do...I'd still believe that I was given the ability to free think and make things happen for myself. The only thing is that finding people who can sign is a bit of a rarity in my life

Thats a really good way of putting it! And I think most singles would feel the same. If you find a way of encouraging this magic along, let me know :fingersx:

^^ The only way I'd be able to communicate with a deafie is through writing stuff down. I don't know ASL. Ideally I'd probably like a hearie who knew ASL and could teach it to me. I was always hard of hearing but for the most part I didn't have too much trouble hearing people. It wasn't until more recently that it seems my hearing declined even more. I think it's due to excess loud music over the years

I'm not desperate but at the same time I believe that there's only so much stuff that will "Magically" happen to you if you don't take action. Even if I believed in the concept of a God who orchestrated with an "Everything happens for a reason" mentality...which to a greater extent, I do...I'd still believe that I was given the ability to free think and make things happen for myself. The only thing is that finding people who can sign is a bit of a rarity in my life

Yeah that "wait for something to happen" thing is nonsense IMO. From a females perspective, it might be true. All most girls need to do is just put themselves in the right situations. But for most guys I know, it happened for them because they wanted it to happen and were aggressive in making it happen.

The problem that deaf/HoH people have is that sociliazation with normal hearing indivduals can be pretty tough, if other people are not accommodating. And unfortunatley most people are just not accommodating, unless they have to deal with us. Maybe I'm biased but personally I think this is a bigger issue for men. A man can be attracted to a woman without much interaction. A woman on the other hand, usually needs a fair bit of interaction before she can be really attracted to a man. And if interaction is difficult, why would they bother? Most women, at least the younger ones, have plenty of options. I know that thought is depressing, but that is reality as I see it.

To be honest I'm tired of being single but I struggle to connect with people since I'm hard of hearing and miss a lot of vital information in the conversations. At the same time I don't know any deaf people locally and I don't know ASL either. Ideally I'd like to find a girl who I could date hearing or non who knows ASL and could teach me.

The thing is there doesn't seem to be many sites like this. The only ones that are like this i.e. deafs.com charge a ridiculous amount of money. It's absurd that they would charge so much for membership when they're the exact same thing as free sites like match.com and plentyoffish.com. Truthfully they're just exploiting the deaf community for money

If you are really desperatly for women. Go to this site to order, it will keep your company. Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll hope it will help your recovery lonesome.

There is several deaf dating websites.. but there is a lot of sources that I got and things I have seen in those sites. First of all, lots of the people on those sites were playing to get money (spammers), and only about 1 out of 8 are for real as we are. The things I have seen in those sites are that it is not actually working for everyone and lots of spammers including people who are not being honest with themselves. I wonder if any of you people have heard anyone who have made it work through the deaf sites or not. Few of my friends said none worked so they did it the hard way by other sites such as this, facebook, and chat sites... on facebook and myspace even through friends or families, they have similar problem.. spammers who acts like they want to date you or whatever.

To be honest I'm tired of being single but I struggle to connect with people since I'm hard of hearing and miss a lot of vital information in the conversations. At the same time I don't know any deaf people locally and I don't know ASL either. Ideally I'd like to find a girl who I could date hearing or non who knows ASL and could teach me.

The thing is there doesn't seem to be many sites like this. The only ones that are like this i.e. deafs.com charge a ridiculous amount of money. It's absurd that they would charge so much for membership when they're the exact same thing as free sites like match.com and plentyoffish.com. Truthfully they're just exploiting the deaf community for money

tagdeaf.com :dunno: it's made by same guy who created this site

I got to agree with the point that deafs.com, and other websites that are connected together are after the money even there are websites where lot of successful connection were made for free, and bigger websites that charges little as 15 a month or less for higher protection so they can post nudity and stuff... I have visited several better websites for cheaper and they are producing better scores, better successful stories and many more. So why charge us.... they should know there is other way around to get money to benefit by running the website.

Dating sites while helping to get over hurdle number one -- meeting a woman who is single-- do not help you develop genuine social skills and knowledge of the female animal. If you are a little shy and hoh you are in a zone that requires extra effort. I am not talking about improved writing skills from hanging out on dating sites. Anyway I can go on for a while but to cut it short... find some ASL classes and make a start. There will be a whole bunch of women there excited about learning ASL. Well jump right in there in get excited about it too. Work really really hard at it. That means you will have lots of opportunities to have some very available female signing partners. Smile a lot and be friendly without being needy and creepy. And the most important thing of all- when it is time for that first kiss and that moment is there hanging for chissakes don't lay a big liplock on her just go in for the lightest little peck but with a soft bit of pucker right on her lips and things will go on from there just fine. Good luck to ya.

Wirelessly posted ([Mod's Edit: Removed cellphone number]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Purlee said:

Hi there I understand wat u coming from I feel the same way if u wud like to chat and get known me thru my ph text me at [Mod's edit: removed cellphone number] I also ve pics I m beautiful and understanding person w a gud heart I 27 and wud luv to chat w u smile... Text me it wud be worth it... I a good girl hope to hear from u :)

Last edited by a moderator:
1 more thing you can try! if you sign up for an account with POF, you can search for ppl by interests so maybe if you type in ASL a girl will come up for you ;)
I'm learning ASL and I have a tokbox account, so I wouldn't mind sending short signing videos back and forth for practice, but I'm not incredibly good yet haha still learning!
I know all the basics though and can hold a pretty good conversation!
let me know if you are interested. Good luck with this problem

i m Susan by name from USA i m, new to this online dating i m here looking for a good relationship that we lead to marriage if you are interested to chat with me you can add me to chat better my yahoo id is susanbabys or email me susanbabys@yahoo.com

All right!! Got some lottery money for us too???????????:lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Wats up im new

Back