Any comments on Throwstones?

How is Throwstones' performance on Alldeaf?

• Excellant as SUPER! GOOD JOB AS SPOKEN!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Good as Well

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Fair as Okay

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bad as Worse... need improved!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Throwstones,

I don't vote on your performance. That's who you are. :) You're finest AllDeaf member though.

By the way, I have notice your avatar. Were you in mime for the deaf/hearing people? Hope you don't mind my asking. :)

Throwstones,

I don't vote on your performance. That's who you are. :) You're finest AllDeaf member though.

By the way, I have notice your avatar. Were you in mime for the deaf/hearing people? Hope you don't mind my asking. :)

Safari

That picture was taken by photographer at my high school in 1982. We were deaf student at public high school and were asked by professional mime from other states to take a performance. He trained us how to be mime before took us to the Education Service Center studio and be sent the show videotapes to other country that they can't speak english.

Second, I was also clown and mime in New York City with the group to preach the Gospel of Jesus to people on the street several years ago. I also was actress and singer with the deaf group for tour to the deaf churches. That is it. SMILE.

Back