Any ASL teachers

Kap

Reaction score
I am looking for an ASL teacher-so far I know about 350 signs but I would like to have ASL as a fluent language. Any help.

It would help to have some idea what part of the world you are in, when asking for a teacher

It would help to have some idea what part of the world you are in, when asking for a teacher
ASL teachers can just hop on their private jets and zoom to wherever they are needed. ;)

Like super heroes. :lol:

Did you want to learn ASL to communicate with deaf ferrets, deaf cats, deaf dogs, or humans???

ASL teachers can just hop on their private jets and zoom to wherever they are needed. ;)

Like super heroes. :lol:

Oh I forgot that all ASL teachers are independently wealthy and own their own jets. Are the houses in all the major towns owned also or just leased for the tax write off?

Oh I forgot that all ASL teachers are independently wealthy and own their own jets. Are the houses in all the major towns owned also or just leased for the tax write off?
Are you referring to their luxury condos?

Did you want to learn ASL to communicate with deaf ferrets, deaf cats, deaf dogs, or humans???

Derek are we back to that thread again teaching animals to sign? and I am really not sure I want to know what my cat has on her mind.
I was at the park a few weeks ago and a hearie came up and either ask me if I was full or called me a pig, I really was not sure but I smiled and let it go.

Figures, I am always in the wrong business for the good tax breaks.

Derek are we back to that thread again teaching animals to sign? and I am really not sure I want to know what my cat has on her mind.
I was at the park a few weeks ago and a hearie came up and either ask me if I was full or called me a pig, I really was not sure but I smiled and let it go.

Animals and humans can both chose to learn ASL or ignore ASL completely. Yeah, I think more people should be ASL teachers. I would love to be one and own jets and cars with turbo engine!!!

Animals and humans can both chose to learn ASL or ignore ASL completely. Yeah, I think more people should be ASL teachers. I would love to be one and own jets and cars with turbo engine!!!

Sable knows some sign, sometimes I think she knows more than she lets on.
How about a Bicycle with a turbo engine?

you-somewhatsurprised.gif
yellanimation.gif
loud.gif

HELP!

Back