anxiety

juliae

Reaction score
How do u all deal with anxiety? Every time I get nervous my stomach gets upset and I get sick! I've got an appointment tomorrow to get a hearing test and I'm freaking out for no reason. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sure is anxiety! Have you always had that? Just take deep beaths and try to calm down.. or talk to someone you're really comfortable with and it will calm you down. I have anxieties.. Sometimes I can't control it so I always go over to my friends house and talk to her.. then I feel better. I used to take medications for it and it sucked! Made me a different person..nobody really liked who I was so I decided to get off of it and it was really hard.. but I did it.. and I'm doing all on my own to control my anxieties. You just need a really good supporters that'll understand how you feel and not get criticized..

to be honest, you'll be okay for your appointment and knowing that you're ALWAYS okay and its kinda a waste of time to get nervous over it.. I've always been told that.. I'm wasting my breath over things and its always okay. so You'll be okay!!!!!

Thank you!! I am trying to take deep breaths right now to calm myself down. This has happened to me for years and I never can get it to stop. I tried taking a drug my doctor gave me for it too but instead of making me feel better it made me fall asleep so that didn't work. Usually I talk to my mom but she doesn't want me to go for the hearing test and that makes me sad.

Thank you for writing!! You are right I am always ok! I will keep thinking about that!!

juliae said:
Thank you!! I am trying to take deep breaths right now to calm myself down. This has happened to me for years and I never can get it to stop. I tried taking a drug my doctor gave me for it too but instead of making me feel better it made me fall asleep so that didn't work. Usually I talk to my mom but she doesn't want me to go for the hearing test and that makes me sad.

Thank you for writing!! You are right I am always ok! I will keep thinking about that!!
is this your first time getting a hearing test??

When you go for a hearing test the worst thing they can tell you is that you can't hear well. If you don't hear very well already, then they are not telling you something you probably don't already know, and you are going to confirm it with a doctor and get a formal piece of paper telling you a little more about yourself. I'm always interested in things like that.

They also don't poke and prod you in a hearing test which is nice. I am not deaf, but we got the manditory ones in school when I was little and I loved them. They would say, "Raise your hand if you hear the tone." I thought it was fun.

I been studied about how to dealt with anxiety for many reasons....

I have learned by a book from library " How to dealt with anxiety " and you can find the info. about it through by the internet or go to library borrow a book too. Good Luck! It is fun to learn and improves your knowledge and experiencing too. :)

juliae said:
How do u all deal with anxiety? Every time I get nervous my stomach gets upset and I get sick! I've got an appointment tomorrow to get a hearing test and I'm freaking out for no reason. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Be careful

No matter how anxious you get please don't start smoking, drinking, or overeating. Bad habits are even harder to break and can cause more problems. I know I worry too much and have tried to calm down and not let things bother me so much. Try to take care of yourself. It's healthier that way.

Back