Ants in the house? Get Terro!

Hwy99

Reaction score
Mods, I am not sure where to put this thread at. If you know where to put, please move this thread, thanks.

I have been struggling to find good ant baits, and I bought the Terro from Ace Hardware. I tried it at my house and OMG! When I put the Terro bait at where the ants comes from, the ants just go and filled the bait box up really fast, I set those up yesterday and today the bait are almost out!

I would recommend Terro if anyone have problem with the ants at their home. I also use the Terro spray yesterday on some of poles outside, and today the ants no longer wandering on that same pole.

Terro is the best!

Cool! :cold: :D

As for me if my house has stubborn problems with insects or ants. I am definitely selling a house!! :giggle:

Cool! :cold: :D

As for me if my house has stubborn problems with insects or ants. I am definitely selling a house!! :giggle:

Most buyers wouldn't want buy your houses if you don't treat on insect situation.

For outdoors, I have used uncooked Quick Grits hot cereal powder on ant mounds. It works pretty good. I don't want poisons around my yard, so I try to keep things natural. I guess the ants eat the grits and blow up. Wonder if they make a sound?

Back