Anthony Natale

wolvie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

After meeting Anthony Natale last weekend, I did a google on him and couldn't find any real fan sites.

I'm in the process of setting this up, but is is a msn group and open to anyone.
so tell your friends or fans of Anthony to join and help me contribute to this site.

here is the link.

http://groups.msn.com/FansofAnthonyNatale

Thanks,

Wolvie

Ahh I know Anthony so well - we both entered college at same time in 1986 and partied hard in our dorms together. He is a such sweet guy. Glad to see that he is doing well now. :thumb:

I have met him one time and found him to be a cool guy. I'm glad to hear about the successes he's having.

Never heard of him ever before. What is his story ? I am always glad when a Deaf person makes a successful person we all could look up to. Thanks God Bless...

Never met him, but I've seen him on "Mr. Holland's Opus" w/Richard Dryfuss when it came out in the theaters. :) He was a very good actor! :D Because I am deaf in one ear, and severely HOH in the other ear, I enjoy watching deaf/HOH movies like this one. :)

Yes the reason I remember " Mr. Holland's Opus " is because of the car chase scence where the car flew up over the hill. That was the first thing that popped up in my mind then the ASL of course... I just had taken an afternoon nap and woke up and completely missed the website links :type:

I was puzzling over the name 'Anthony Natale'. I didn't know he attended ECD. But I remember him on Holland's Opus. My mother loved that film.

Movies with Anthony Natale

Well I believe Anthony's name is Italian.

He has been in a really good thriller with Marlee Maitlin as well. Two Shades of blue. And 2 mins stint in Jerry McGuire. The elevator scence where he signs you complete me.

Did he go to CSU-Northridge or a college back east.

please join the fans of anthony natale website. I think he would get a kick out of it if he knew someone created one and that he hasn't faded into the background of Hollywood.

I know who is Anthony Natale that he was former in my old school E.C.Drury school for the Deaf.. Like GalaxyAngel said :)

I have been watch his movie " Mr. Holland's Opus".. and also there is another movie which I forgot what is the call movie damn! I remember there is something that Anthony with other deaf lady(brown hair with the curly or wave hair) near mirror at night time something like that. I havent watch that movie with deaf lady. :)

Yes, he went to Cal State University, Northridge with me for a few years. He was very popular with ladies, lol. Quite a ladies man, no doubt.

Yeah, I could see that. It was rather cute, the flyer we had, I was waiting in line to get his order and these two girl, probably about 14 were are excited, so when I told them he was in the back they got all shy. They end up going back there wow they couldnt say anything. He completely understood.

Another girl, came and she was nervous talking to him, but he took his time and chatted with her.

Yes is a nice handsome looking guy and I can see how he would be popular with the ladies.

Gemtun said:
Yes, he went to Cal State University, Northridge with me for a few years. He was very popular with ladies, lol. Quite a ladies man, no doubt.

No movie poster of the picture ??? Can somebody put the movie poster up please? Thank you God Bless Merry Christmas !!!!! :)

Back