Answer a Question, Ask a Question

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Just kicking back, chillin, relaxing...

What kind of classes are you taking? Is it at college?

NO it's something else :)

Originally posted by Lasza
:ugh: where's questnions???

:slap: to my sissy.

DOH me i was half asleep last night sowwy sissy ! hehehe

the question i would say

how's everyone's summer vacation going?

I don't have a summer vacation... my vacation was back recently in Spring time but now I'm hanging low around until go Gallaudet in August....

Do u like to light up somebody's life?

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I don't have a summer vacation... my vacation was back recently in Spring time but now I'm hanging low around until go Gallaudet in August....

Do u like to light up somebody's life?

YEP i love to do that hehehe. cuz it makes me smile when that speical someone is smiling too :)

whats ur plan for sunday? since sat night already started for the east coast....

to answer your question: my plan is I might ride my motorcycle to see a friend in Lafayette near Boulder... then other than that I dont know....

The reason why I ask you about light up someone's life cuz I see in your signature ;)

What are you doing right now? I might get off to go get myself a dinner...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
to answer your question: my plan is I might ride my motorcycle to see a friend in Lafayette near Boulder... then other than that I dont know....

The reason why I ask you about light up someone's life cuz I see in your signature ;)

What are you doing right now? I might get off to go get myself a dinner...

OH thats for everyone basically i think we are all diversable in all walks of life :)

me watching tv waiting for a friend to IM me if she has plm with puter she's having a bitch of a time with it poor her...

tmw i ll be plby getting started on things and gonna have to pester dad to go to the jj hardware and get the dresser as i need to get my shit out of the dresser asap...

I m out of questions at this moment someone else can start that asap :)

Originally posted by Fly Free
:applause: pahh home at last!!!!!

what do u miss the MOST when u are away from home qq

i would miss my computer and my daily routine cuz the location is different and the feel of comforts is different to me .

when u are away from home and u are trying to settle in a different location whats the first thing u tend to think ?

Originally posted by javapride
i would miss my computer and my daily routine cuz the location is different and the feel of comforts is different to me .

when u are away from home and u are trying to settle in a different location whats the first thing u tend to think ?

missing my cats :( theyre my BABIES! and they always sleep with me -- it feels weird not feeling them cuddle up with me when im in bed

what abt u q

missing my cats :( theyre my BABIES! and they always sleep with me -- it feels weird not feeling them cuddle up with me when im in bed

what abt u q

the first thing i would be doing is figuring out thier coffee maker and or figuring out how the shower works some showers wouldf have a weird ASSED knobs so i would have to figure the hot and cold knobs.... :)

what have u done for pride week?

nada :(

did u do anything q

nopers but will be hearing the news abt the pride weekend in honolulu GRRRRRR i missed that cuz im on an ISLAND thats like a plane away jeez!

if u lived on ur own ( or is living on ur own) would u wave ur flag in the window or keep it close by like ur desk or ur home or whatever pleases u ?? ( pride flag or ur country flag)

yep yep would do!

*looking at 1 of my cats getting all cozy in 1 of the desk drawers* LOL

*thinking* me not have any more questions :( im gonna let someone else take over and continue if they wish to do so :D

well i ll post a question, DO u feel that we finally began to understand the normallacy of peace within this thread and to share our feelings without being bashed in ???

Back