another update...

Sarfarigirl2011

Reaction score
got a message from CMMC saying that my Safaris came in!!!!!
should be switched on by next week.

dude, they come in with the streamer which will let ya connect to the tv, the game console, the ipod, and has bluetooth!
U can also hook it up to your computer
plus they have FM recivers that matches the hearing aid color casing (I might get that from my audi when she comes to GHS atfer I notify her) LOL

dang I hate fm systems. Good thing I wasnt forced to use them, though if i used them, the school would provide a bunch of back up batteries.

bbaseballboy, you're lucky you didn't have to wear the godawful body worn FMs with the S&M harness.

did your school actually force you to use them?
I never liked them because they drain battery, ugly, big crap add on to the processor, and teacher would just be too direct for me.

dude, they come in with the streamer which will let ya connect to the tv, the game console, the ipod, and has bluetooth!
U can also hook it up to your computer
plus they have FM recivers that matches the hearing aid color casing (I might get that from my audi when she comes to GHS atfer I notify her) LOL

Do all Safari's come with streamers? Or is it ordered seperately?
Tyler's audi is ordering him Super Powered 600 Safari's. We're going to continue to use his SmartLink+ FM.

my Safari will come in with the streamer but it's ordered in all one place LOL :D
I'll go see it when I pick them up on March 10th. for right now, I'm stuck with a cold. :cold:

Back