Another surveyer...

jklai

Reaction score
Ah, I'm ashamed that I fell into the "those who wants to do interviews/questions/surveys" category from the sticky thread. However, I cannot deny that that is partially the reason why I'm here. Regardless, I still feel a need to properly introduce myself here, so here we go: I'm a biomedical engineering student working on a potential cheaper/simpler noninvasive alternative to cochlear implants and hearing aids. Right now I'm just taking a general survey to better understand the needs of potential users. If you have any experience with such devices, I would love it if you were to help me out by completing the survey on the link below!

http://www.alldeaf.com/hearing-aids...r-implant-hearing-aid-improvement-survey.html

Again, I apologize for being another person "who wants to do interviews/questions/surveys."

:welcome: to Alldeaf, jklai. :)

I would just like to make a note that if you want people to do your survey, I suggest you be active throughout the forum for a little bit to let people get to know you. I've read that a lot of people feel like lab rats when people do this stuff on here. I never answer the serveys anyways. I'm sure that if people get to know you a little bit, they will be more apt to answer your questions. :)

Be sure to read this thread first before you post the survey, questions, etc.

Thanks.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, jklai. :)

I would just like to make a note that if you want people to do your survey, I suggest you be active throughout the forum for a little bit to let people get to know you. I've read that a lot of people feel like lab rats when people do this stuff on here. I never answer the serveys anyways. I'm sure that if people get to know you a little bit, they will be more apt to answer your questions. :)
Thanks for the welcome! I kind of regretting stating my purpose so early, because it appeared that I was more or less ignored in all other threads I posted in after wards, but your reply gives me hope that I'm not invisible!

Be sure to read this thread first before you post the survey, questions, etc.

Thanks.
Thanks, but I already received that link a couple of times and mentioned it in my opening introduction post. Anyway, I'm actually not wanting to survey people who are hoh or deaf, but rather customers using certain medical devices (hearing aids and cochlear implants). I tried searching for similar threads with the Search function but didn't come up with anything legitimate.

Thanks for your concern anyway!

Back