Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures!!

:thumb:

I havent looked in this thread in a while "e" nice pic. Hey Oceanbreaze are you posted somewhere or is that you in the AV ?

Soonersseth said:
I havent looked in this thread in a while "e" nice pic. Hey Oceanbreaze are you posted somewhere or is that you in the AV ?

:lol: No. My picture isn't on here, nor is that me. That picture is of Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter".

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol: No. My picture isn't on here, nor is that me. That picture is of Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter".

I knew she looked familiar lol. She's a cool little wizzard.

Soonersseth said:
I knew she looked familiar lol. She's a cool little wizzard.

:lol: Thank you. I gotta give props to Malfoyish for the avatar. She's the one who worked her "magic" and did the avatar for me.

:giggle:

Here's an image of myself.
Sarah.jpg

And...well....since we're getting into cute pictures, here's an image of my 18-month-old nephew, Max:
maxlikesribs.jpg

TweetyBird said:
awww ur son look cute!!!! and u look GREAT!

Thanks....umm....that's my nephew. "Auntie Sada" and "Gamma DeDe" (my mother) obliged in spoiling him rotten. ;)

cjester27 said:
Thanks....umm....that's my nephew. "Auntie Sada" and "Gamma DeDe" (my mother) obliged in spoiling him rotten. ;)
oops!! sowwy.. hehehe!

deafclimber said:
a year old pix of me. i cant find the latest pix of me in my work pc.

is there SHEdeafclimber? u been alone any male and female else around u? maybe one who took pic of u :naughty:

posting a pix of myself :fly2:

Attachments

• 4.21.05 # 98.jpg
    4.21.05 # 98.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 33
another one of me... LMFAO!

ummm I think I was bored or something....

Attachments

• sexysexysexy.jpg
    sexysexysexy.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 49
Heyy new update what i look like now :applause:

Attachments

• Picture 50.jpg
    Picture 50.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back