Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelOfRoses said:
Wow. I know Flo and her husband Billy. My husband knows some of them such as one man with maroon shirt on the right. The man that sat next to you looked so famailiar to us. Wish we had known about this, we would go there.
it is Weslty M... (sp)

TweetyBird said:
i saw him last sunday.. he is doing fine!

By the way his last name is Moore I think....haha I can't remember but I think thats one :)

AngelOfRoses said:
Wow. I know Flo and her husband Billy. My husband knows some of them such as one man with maroon shirt on the right. The man that sat next to you looked so famailiar to us. Wish we had known about this, we would go there.

I should have let ya'll know about the picnic! I'm sorry.. next time something comes up, I'll be sure to keep you posted! In the group pix, the guy that's beside me is Rickey C. It was beautiful up there but very very hot!

TweetyBird said:
oh yea i was there but i was busy with selling bracelet beads... dang i missed pic..

Yep I tried to get you to come but you were *ahem* too busy! :slap:

RebelGirl said:
Its Wesley Moran hehehe you're close!

Ahhh...Moran? I thought it was like Morgan because everybody said Morgan... :giggle: Oops! haha

Jimmy10.jpg

Here.. :)

RebelGirl said:
I should have let ya'll know about the picnic! I'm sorry.. next time something comes up, I'll be sure to keep you posted! In the group pix, the guy that's beside me is Rickey C. It was beautiful up there but very very hot!

Thats okay! You can let me know when something comes up. :)

BabyAngel said:
Ahhh...Moran? I thought it was like Morgan because everybody said Morgan... :giggle: Oops! haha

It sounds like Morgan but its Moran.. I've known him for many many years! :)

Took this today when she came home from her 3rd day of school.. thought she looked cute so I couldn't resist putting her pix in AD!

Attachments

• 100_0466.jpg
    100_0466.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 112
dog

R3na3Blyth3 said:
Poor Uffie - not a happy dog with the muzzle...had to buy one for him as he's too aggressive around other people when out on walk with leash on. :(

Hope you train dog very much and need attention alot also need give dog alot of toys no matter so that why I train my dog right and give treat alot and give good toys alot... I dont like see dog put muzzle on pix... make me very SAD

RebelGirl said:
Took this today when she came home from her 3rd day of school.. thought she looked cute so I couldn't resist putting her pix in AD!

Oh my. She looks so much like you! She is so pretty.

RebelGirl said:
school already :eek: here school starts day after labor day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back