Another newbie here

bumpsy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Jannine, 26 years old. I live with my fiance in Cornwall, UK with our 2 daughters.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :wiggle: :)

Bumpsy

New to the site, meeting other parents :)

Hello all,

I'm Jannine, a mum to 2 little girls, Shannon (2.5 years old) and Violet Rose who is 10 months old.

I, myself am profoundly deaf, my fiance and the girls are not. Shannon my eldest has been learning sign language and is fantastic using it. Never a day goes by when it doesn't amaze me how a young child can adapt to a different language and lifestyle. We're now in the process of teaching Violet.

The other half uses sign language when needed and is going to BSL classes weekly to improve in hope that he'll go on to be an interpreter.

I would very much like to get to know other parents from this site to have a natter

xxx

Hi, Bumpsy. Are you, your fiancé, or your one of your daughters deaf or significantly hard-of-hearing? Welcome to AllDeaf.

I see you answered my question in an introduction elsewhere, so I merged the threads.

Again, welcome.

Last edited:
Hi, Bumpsy. Are you, your fiancé, or your one of your daughters deaf or significantly hard-of-hearing? Welcome to AllDeaf.

I see you answered my question in an introduction elsewhere, so I merged the threads.

Again, welcome.

lol Thanks for the welcome :)

:welcome:
:type:
:bump:
c.png

:)

Ha ha ha, clever signs for "Bumpsy," 12th.

Hi, and welcome to AD. I never seen your name spell like that before, mine is spell Janine.

lol I see you lot have a GOH :-P

Janine, my mum is somewhat a weird woman and loved mucking up names! lol

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, bumpsy. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. I have done all the mothering I can now my child is all grown up and start his own family. So now I am a grandmother of twelve grandchildren (both my husband's and mine together). See you around. lol :wave:

Now what's this GOH??? Gift of honor? I'm just guessin'

Sorry I did a typo!!! GSOH - good sense of humour .. my bad! lol

Thank you for the welcome bebonang, You might end up being my advice guru on parenting :giggle:

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy your way around and have fun! :)

OOo you named one of your daughters after me!??omg im honored:bowdown: just kiddin'
my name is violet also!
WELCOME TO AD!

Back