Another introduction

Are you a native Marylander, or did you move here at some point? Me, I'm a native... been here my whole life, minus a short stint in CA.
No, not native. I'm a hillbilly from West Viginy. :laugh2: I ended up here by way of Virginia.

Dave

No, not native. I'm a hillbilly from West Viginy. :laugh2: I ended up here by way of Virginia.

My mom's got a place out in WV -- beautiful scenery out there. The... er, culture out there makes for great stories, too. Like this one time, my mom forgot to turn off her alarm and accidentally tripped it. The fire department showed up, in a pick-up truck with a gun rack. That certainly doesn't happen where I'm from (in part because the fire department is just not that responsive!).

:welcome: to AD!!! Another Marylander here but not native. I am a desert rat who found her way to MD. :)

I am happy to you. I say Merry Christmas that is wish love Christmas is very nice spirit.

Cochlear implant

I will give you some my picture that is true about to cochlear. I think so you are want to know look some my picture. That is sound great. I don't know what is kind of you think so not sure possible join my team member is free. DO you want to welcome my blogger is good programs.

Do u want to click on comment story that is chat for on notes.

Hi! I don't want to continue to be rude and lurk (and post!) without introducing myself, so here it is...

I'm hearing, and I live in MD (spittin' distance from DC). It's been a while since I've had much interaction with the deaf community, but I'm hoping that'll change soon. (I've been oblivious to the world and its general goings-on for the last year or two while my life was in a state of flux, but I'm feeling more settled now and ready to get back into things.)

So anyhow, here I am. Um... HI!

Hey Everyone is know sometimes study research history old school. Saskatoon Deaf RJ William famous in Saskatchewan. The Campaign is expert to how figure out try change better peaceful.

Cochlear implant

That is true, I don't blame myself. I know not really hard explain you didn't know why are you not understand. I tried. I couldn't opposites to other people. I respect to pepole like treat to other know positive.

Be peaceful makes safe people love respect to you lots of fun support to take care peaceful.

Back