Another introduction

Eneles

Reaction score
Hi! I don't want to continue to be rude and lurk (and post!) without introducing myself, so here it is...

I'm hearing, and I live in MD (spittin' distance from DC). It's been a while since I've had much interaction with the deaf community, but I'm hoping that'll change soon. (I've been oblivious to the world and its general goings-on for the last year or two while my life was in a state of flux, but I'm feeling more settled now and ready to get back into things.)

So anyhow, here I am. Um... HI!

Again, welcome.

Hope you will find some inspiration here..

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Surely, in no time, while being in here, you'll feel like it may be a 2nd 'home'. Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD as well! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Welcome Eneles :fingersx: you have a very unusual user name " eneles". I wonder how you came up with that?

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) ....

Hello :wave: Welcome to AllDeaf, Have fun posting here with us. See ya around. ;)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun posting and browsing. :)

That is smile?

:deaf: my name is Travis Smith.

I am happy to you invited to new friend. I want to happy to :doh: :aw:

means wow that is you nice friends. I am happy to :dance2:

that is exciting look smile and happy. I wish like you fun happy!

Hello Lurker, enjoy your sneaky to pry around on Alldeaf. Have fun!
Also, I am new here too. Opps!

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcomes!!

you have a very unusual user name " eneles". I wonder how you came up with that?

Well, I can't give away all my secrets. *wink* But I'm willing to field guesses, if you're so inclined.

Welcome to AD! :wave:

Another Marylander here. :D

Are you a native Marylander, or did you move here at some point? Me, I'm a native... been here my whole life, minus a short stint in CA.

Back